Gaming Dragon Ball Fusions and Streetpass Questions

RashFaustinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So, i recently bought the game and i'm enjoying it.
There is this feature called "Freeform Fusion" that lets you fuse ANY character in the game without any limitation.

The problem? It requires 2 3DS with Streetpass on in order to work.
The first 3DS selects the first fusee, the second 3DS selects the second fusee, and then the magic is done.

Let's say someday, while walking down the street, i encounter someone with a 3DS (unlikely). I have to hope he bought DB Fusions too (Very unlikely) and that he set up the character for the Fusion (practically impossible) just to use this feature???

Isn't there a way to use this function without needing to buy another 3DS? And before you ask, yes, i'm on Lumia CFW, last firmware, so i can use plugins, homebrews, NTR, everything.
Is all hope lost? Or is there a way to trick the Streetpass for making this work?

RashFaustinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yup. You could set a homepass.
Doesn't that require to connect with other people anyway?
Sure, it's easier to find someone in the internet, but I was hoping to find a way to do all that streetpass stuff myself, without needing another 3DS and / or another person :-(

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Doesn't that require to connect with other people anyway?
Sure, it's easier to find someone in the internet, but I was hoping to find a way to do all that streetpass stuff myself, without needing another 3DS and / or another person :-(
There's currently no way to simulate a StreetPass. Maybe some disoccupied person (I'm very occupied in my disoccupation. Besides, I don't have all that knowledge in coding. I'm just a somewhat advanced user) will make a way someday.

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i recently bought the game and i'm enjoying it.
There is this feature called "Freeform Fusion" that lets you fuse ANY character in the game without any limitation.

The problem? It requires 2 3DS with Streetpass on in order to work.
The first 3DS selects the first fusee, the second 3DS selects the second fusee, and then the magic is done.

Let's say someday, while walking down the street, i encounter someone with a 3DS (unlikely). I have to hope he bought DB Fusions too (Very unlikely) and that he set up the character for the Fusion (practically impossible) just to use this feature???

Isn't there a way to use this function without needing to buy another 3DS? And before you ask, yes, i'm on Lumia CFW, last firmware, so i can use plugins, homebrews, NTR, everything.
Is all hope lost? Or is there a way to trick the Streetpass for making this work?

make a homepass station, then set up an emunand. install the game to emunand, and bam, 2 seperate saves, 2 seperate street passes.
at least thats how i did it for street smash and FE awakening.

Last edited by Sketchy1,

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the only way to "game" the StreetPass system currently is to install HomePass. Sketchy1's method will work as a way to StreetPass yourself even with only 1 3DS and copy of the game, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte