Dragon Ball DS 2 : Totsugeki! Red Ribbon Gun announced

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hear people enjoyed the first game, so there's a second one coming now. Maybe they intend to complete the entire series. Decent game anyways. Here's the first scan of the sequel-

1.jpg

So I guess the focus is on the Red Ribbon Army this time. Which is fine by me. Game coming February 11, 2010 in Japan. I guess a US version is likely.

http://www.wiiz.fr/article.php?a=27170

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't really like Origins, so I'll pass. Why can't we get a Dragon Ball console-style RPG game similar to those on the GBA? They were great...

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alright! I really loved the first one and was hoping for a sequel

Raika said:
Why can't we get a Dragon Ball console-style RPG game similar to those on the GBA? They were great...

you mean the webfoot games? Yeah those were awesome but these games are still good

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
First one was nice but had quite of lot of parts I didn't like, like annoying puzzles and I didn't really like the attacks. XP
I hope this one will have more attacks and maybe even other characters to play with so we won't grow tired of playing as Goku with the same abillities all the time.
And I hope they announce Dragon Ball Kai 2 soon, the first one was really good.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I never finished the first one, I guess this means the game is indeed cut short a bit.
I didn't like its really really slow pacing with its slow puzzles and its touch screen killing controls.
Top down view where ya can barely see anything. :/
Hopefully they will improve it some in this one.
The cutscenes are the best however. Just too bad its not just cutscenes.
I guess I'll be happy that atleast Bulma will no longer be standing in the way in most of the stages.

Anyone else miss Dragon Ball Advance Adventure?
That platforming/fighter game was the best.
Was really hoping to see a bigger full story version on the DS in ultra full animated 2D gaming goodness.
I still get a little excited at the flying nimbus stages. :3 Very fun stages, my favorite ones.

Still though, the game is a good retread on the original DB story so its good for that atleast.
I just hope the stages aren't so long, and pointlessly easy like the first one.
Also optional button controls, oh please oh please optional button controls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup