Dragon Ball Action RPG being teased for reveal soon

uEXom0C.png

Western fans are already preparing for the release of Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, which was revealed earlier this week, but it seems like that's not all Bandai Namco has up its sleeve. A Season 2 has been teased for 2018's Dragon Ball FighterZ, which will likely kick off with Jiren being added to the roster as the latest DLC character. Included in the announcement was also the confirmation that a Dragon Ball Action RPG game is currently being developed. Given the working title "Project Z", it'll be available in both Japan and the West when it launches, though no other details are known. More information will be given at the upcoming Dragon Ball FighterZ World Tour Finals, which take place on January 26-27th.

:arrow: Source

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda hype for this. I really hope it isn't the typical garbage cash grab like you see with 99% of anime games, but we'll see. Honestly, the only decent anime IP game I can think of that was released in the past 10 years is Dragon Ball FighterZ, so if they keep going that route with the Dragon Ball franchise for games (good, experienced developer that specializes in the relevant game genre), this one might be good.

renes2

~New World~
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Best Action RPG was for the Nintendo Ds, Dragonball Origins 1 and 2.
Something Like that for the Switch, and i will die happily.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse