ROM Hack Translation Draglade 2 translation 2021

Zerokij

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone I'm starting up the translation for Draglade 2. I already made a pdf file for the beginning of the game to get people started. Also it may take a while because Kanji is really hard to translate.

New Update 10/20/21
Also would like to thank the team for helping
Noka
Tigertiger
Kenta61

There is more to come

Attachments

• Tdrag (1).pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 2
Last edited by Zerokij,

TigerTiger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ooh, nice! I think it's easier to have kanji :rofl2: But I would like to try and help! *Note that I've never played Draglade before so some things might be wrong.

Page 3: オレはきょうかんのアスクだヨロシク=俺は教官のアスクだ。 よろしく(お願いします)。 I'll be your instructor, Asuku. Let's get along! (Or something to that end. よろしく is very multipurpose.)

Page 5: 友達と挑戦=Battle with friends
バレット通信=Exchange Bullets (Yes, 通信 is communication, but also 'to send and receive things')
ビートスクア通信=Exchange Beat Scores

These look like images to me. Maybe you can find them with Tinke?

Zerokij

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooh, nice! I think it's easier to have kanji :rofl2: But I would like to try and help! *Note that I've never played Draglade before so some things might be wrong.

Page 3: オレはきょうかんのアスクだヨロシク=俺は教官のアスクだ。 よろしく(お願いします)。 I'll be your instructor, Asuku. Let's get along! (Or something to that end. よろしく is very multipurpose.)

Page 5: 友達と挑戦=Battle with friends
バレット通信=Exchange Bullets (Yes, 通信 is communication, but also 'to send and receive things')
ビートスクア通信=Exchange Beat Scores

These look like images to me. Maybe you can find them with Tinke?
Thank you, right now I'm just doing PDF for now. I can send you the picture to proofread and I'm currently looking for a program that won't crash on me, when I patch them.

TigerTiger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I looked into it. Files are all in .bin. No easy images to translate :(

I think you'll need to recruit a hacker to help make a custom program so you can decompress them and work on it easier. Generic stuff (Crystal Tile/Tinke) won't work.

Zerokij

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked into it. Files are all in .bin. No easy images to translate :(

I think you'll need to recruit a hacker to help make a custom program so you can decompress them and work on it easier. Generic stuff (Crystal Tile/Tinke) won't work.
See I never knew that. Thats out of my range, well people going to have to settle for a pdf, until we a person for that.

Reactions: miguelangelph

Kenta61

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm happy to see someone translating draglade 2:)At the end of june I started to explore the whole game and it is not that easy to translate. But somehow I managed to translate some of the tutorial and story mode. In story mode, the picture in scriptdata3 is not loading and I don't know why. I also found out how to change the length of the text but it took a long time:DI can help you translate this game and finally getting released.

Zerokij

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy to see someone translating draglade 2:)At the end of june I started to explore the whole game and it is not that easy to translate. But somehow I managed to translate some of the tutorial and story mode. In story mode, the picture in scriptdata3 is not loading and I don't know why. I also found out how to change the length of the text but it took a long time:DI can help you translate this game and finally getting released.
that will be a great help and sorry for the wait my job have me working like a mad dog. But we should be able to start again this weekend. On the story mode.

Reactions: miguelangelph

miguelangelph

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
My soul is a little bit happier after having looked at the previous thread of the Draglade translation and seeing that there is someone else who is still working on it to this day

General chit-chat
Help Users
    TheLiamChannel @ TheLiamChannel: i have a dell inspiron