Dr. Pepper is the greatest of all time.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Of the commonly guzzled brown fizzy drinks from the English speaking world then I would agree Dr Pepper is the no contest, hands down winner with the only exception being it does not mix with orange juice for a muddy puddle quite as well as various colas.

However give me a proper root beet (Dr Pepper was better than the ones I found in more than one chain of US supermarkets -- some had local interest type root beers that did well), sarsaparilla or kvass any time. If we are going for orange, green, clear or red coloured fizzy liquids then there are many other choices there which rank up there with Dr Pepper. If we are allowed a "burns all the way down and out the other side" ginger beer (which I can get in UK supermarkets these days, and cordial type things in more speciality shops) then Dr Pepper only for a bit of variety.

GensokyoIceFairy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just wish they didn’t discontinue Coke Life here. That one was actually really nice.

And then the only shop that I knew that sold it in the UK changed supplier to a UK one instead of importing from Malta a few weeks after I found out they sold it in there...

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
You are 100% correct

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just wish they didn’t discontinue Coke Life here. That one was actually really nice.

And then the only shop that I knew that sold it in the UK changed supplier to a UK one instead of importing from Malta a few weeks after I found out they sold it in there...
Never tried Coke Life before

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night