OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
****UPDATE 4.13.2015****
images
24m9wmc.jpg
This translation is not going to be a 100% word for word it is simply going to be a guide that you will either have to keep open separately on your laptop,deskptop,mobile devices. etc... these are just pictures that I have taken and translated the text. I am NOT in know way going to incorporate this into a ROM hack as i do not have any programming background. The pictures aren't just going to be random useless pics. trust me by looking at this guide you should be able to get to know the game and certain items by remembering what the text looks like. you will have to look at your 3ds displaying kana/kanji and then refer to my pictures if you are on the same screen and get to know the menus like that. and understand whats being said.
**Note**
I have played the GBC version when I was a kid and I loved it and replayed it over and over at least 50x. I would suggest you have some background of the game so you have somewhat of an idea of the story since i have already passed up most of the beginning and am not starting over to translate the begining text. just over all "pulio the monster ranch owner has lost all the monsters and it is up to you to go and capture all the mosnters that escaped although some will be a rebel and not come back or join your team..."
right now as of 4/13/2015 I'm still at the same spot right after the D class I've explored a little but haven't progressed much. i have been researching other things on the temp. but now i plan to pick this back up and start playing some more.
Translations Found in The ZIP's
***UPDATE 4.13.2015***
--------------------------------------------------
"Battle Arena" - ( woman at front desk, bar located in the back,Classroom in the back, old man by statue)​
"Battle Menu" ( Lower screen when in a battle )​
"Bazaar"- ( Item shop, weapon shop, Bank, Bait shop, Misc Shops)​
"Castle Library" - ( People inside text translated. not the book, the book is explained under "X menu")​
"Metal Mans Hut" - ( metal slime text and kings speech. as well as his prize list. list is WIP)​
"Monster Farm" - ( Pulio, red locked door, when you obtain 20 and 30 monsters message displayed, trumpeter text.)​
"Monster Stats" - ( when viewing a monster, understand ATK,DEF,SPEED,WISDOM etc...)​
"Synthesize Room" - ( Breed master text, Pulio helper Text, Egg discription)​
"Town Bank" - ( The one by the Well)​
"Town Weapon Shop" - ( The one by the Well)​
"Town Item Shop" - (The one by the Well)​
"The big hand at the bottom of the Tree" - ( After completing the D CLASS)​
"The pitstop Room" - (Massage woman,Traveling kid,Item shop,Monster Salon guy, Lady with info,etc)​
"Queens Room Behind the Kings throne Room" - (Queens text, Guy standing next to her, and Grandfather)​
I also Added a .txt file of "The tips to help you on your journey" tips #'s 1-38
(I'm only missing 4 only because I haven't unlocked them yet)​
***if you spot an error in my translations please feel free to post here and let me know or if you wish to know what someone says which I don't have a picture for yet***
also there may be typos i'm aware of this...
:yay: !some screenshots!:yay:
2cysb4j.jpg
e871v4.jpg
- I will update the zip... the more I play = the more I translate.​
All of the pictures are in order and should be very easy to understand.​
please give feed back thanks :)
20gh1zm.jpg
No passwords no bull-ish just translated pictures of Terrys no wonderland 3D!!​
(GAME/ROM NOT INCLUDED)
DOWNLOAD LINK: 183.4MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!1lhBmBiS!G4zFx0QopsOxwgbAv6pXS0gfQ78o3hXvikVXcqE9u5w
PLEASE READ IF YOU DOWNLOADED OLD FILES:
I removed the old links and I'm going to upload just a single link to one folder. if you downloaded my old set of pics it is probably best to just download this new folder and delete the old one. I say this because I'm just uploading the New folder that I have that has the previously messed up pics( wrong names, or no names) fixed in this new folder and it will also have better organization and no CAPS on the folders. sorry about that..
after this i will simply upload just the new pics in a seperate folder so you guys wont have to continuously download the same pics everytime i add new ones you will just have to copy and paste them to the right folder where they belong which will be included in my future updates.
Translate these links with Google chrome etc...
Complete Monster List: http://dqm3d.ffsky.cn/monsters.htm
TW3D Wiki ( Lots of Info): http://dqwiki.com/terry3d/52.html

[^Blark^]

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be awesome. Mainly I'm just trying to work on translating the Monster stats a little better.

The last Stat under "quickness" translates to "kind regards" not sure what that means. This info can be found in a picture in the folder Monster stats of the file I posted above on mediafire.

I have a few pictures I could post if you wanted to translate the text. It's mainly talking about the street pass battles you can do if you're familiar with the game.

Do you understand /know how to read kana/kanji? If so that's very cool and I would greatly appreciate any help you'd be willing to give.

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i am an old fan of the game series. The right translation is agility not quickness and wisdom not kind regards. for more info this is a screenshot of a ds dragon quest game main menu and stats
http://www.google.gr/imgres?imgurl=...MMNVc31JtLbapy6gNgI&tbm=isch&ved=0CEUQMygbMBs

http://www.google.gr/imgres?imgurl=http://i.ytimg.com/vi/XxpHeSRwo60/hqdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxpHeSRwo60&h=360&w=480&tbnid=QucNBUjCaaVvhM:&zoom=1&docid=WfttMtgwy-AmGM&ei=WMMNVc31JtLbapy6gNgI&tbm=isch&ved=0CCIQMygEMAQ

l do not read kana/kanji but i am familiar on japanese game translation

[^Blark^]

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for those screenshots. I've read that this game uses the joker style gameplay more than the older and I also found that out myself when I went to go breed 2 monsters together only to find out it doesn't create the one I remember it making in the past.

I've went ahead and edited some of my pics such as battle menu and monster stats. And changed the text to what you provided me with.

**update**
I have Also just finished adding the folders with these pics and translated text along with item descriptions Bank/Weapons shop/and the items shop.

There are like 3 items from the shops I can't figure out what the names are but the effects they have I translated. I'll post the kana/kanji symbols and what the effects are next to them later on today. if you or anyone else that reads this would want to take a crack at it.

**I WILL EDIT THE DOWNLOAD WITH THE UPDATED FOLDERS AS WELL LATER TODAY.**

[^Blark^]

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im glad you are interEsted and also happly this has helped you out.

***HUGE UPDATE***

I have just completed translated these areas and pics are all organized i just have to upload which shouldn't take me that much longer to do so hopefully by the end of tonight look forward to an updated download link/links containing the new files which will include...

Bank
Battle Arena
Battle Menu
Castle library ( not the book you get the actual library)
Medal man's hUT
monster stats
town item shop (with item descriptions included)
Town weapon shop ( descriptions included)
X Button Menu

I will continue to post more and more as I progress deeper into the game. As of right now I have completed the fang slime travellers gate and the copy cat. (The gate at bottom of the well) and I'm at the D class coming up.

pikatsu I am also going to post the text I'm unfamiliar with I'm making that right now as well. At most it's 6 items.

Reactions: Purple_Shyguy

[^Blark^]

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bazaar shop is still work in progress but should be posted by tonight as well if not tonight then early tomorrow morning est. It's 9:32pmEst.

[^Blark^]

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for the text I dint know of here it is pikatsu. Take a try at it. If not anyone else feel free to translate these items/weapons.

Snake skin whip= ??? Atk+20 atk all

Oaken club= ??? Atk+3 defense up

Sacred claws= ??? atk+ 25 good against devil
family quickness up

トラマナ草=??? Protects from walking on poison for certain amount of steps.

まふうじのこな= ??? Seals the spells of 1 enemy.

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The first one gives as a result = Snake his whip.
It is an equip item and its called Snakeskin whip (へびかれのムチ)

If you want to make a very good translation use my instructions. I will give you a dragon quest joker 2 Save Game File i found on net www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2JU-9VL8t8

This game you are translation is very similar to dragon quest joker 2 so you need to download this nds rom and run it with desmume emulator.

Second step (very important) download this tool http://www.asa-o.net/tools/dqmj2_cheat . It is a japanese save file editor. It can give you all japanese attacks, skill, monster names and other. With this open dragon quest joker 2 Save Game File and keep this tool opened.

Third step (very important) download this tool http://www.mediafire.com/download/z26zgs6tvuq7ok6/dqmj2_cheat.Patched 5.Patched.rar. Its the same tool in english. So you can see the translated name of the above attack, skill name. Use this two and compare the names and you can translate almost 100% success

Also you can use a copy of the save game file to play the game on desmume and fix your translation faults on menu and commands or watch www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlnSRAuzc1s

Furthermore these are some sites contain japanese attacks, names and translation can help too

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/933956-dragon-quest-monsters-joker/faqs/46550
http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/588292-dragon-quest-v/faqs/53100
http://www.woodus.com/den/games/dqm5ds/skillsets.php
http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/588293-dragon-quest-vi/faqs/13571
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/987442-dragon-quest-monsters-joker-2/faqs
http://dragonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_&_Abilities
http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/588293-dragon-quest-vi/faqs/70505
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/933956-dragon-quest-monsters-joker/faqs/46283

Im too busy now to translate the others. When find more time i can help more

Attachments

• Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 239

[^Blark^]

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I kept getting was " snake his whip" thanks for that trans. Also thanks for the info with those tips I watched a joker 2 video and saw it is very similar. Almost identical I knew it played like joker but didn't know it was that similar since I passed playing the joker series I didn't like the change up from DWM to DQM joker. Scouting the way you run into monsters etc... well I might give that a shot and translate some skills and monsters names.

I'd have my eye on the skill names rather than monster names. Since I believe monster names aren't that important. So if I do end up releases any translations with this method it will most likely just be skill sets and descriptions about them.

Thanks pikatsu.

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
まふうじのこな= Antimagic powder = Enchanted dust used to seal an enemy's magic
トラマナ草 = Safe Passage = Prevents damage from traveling through harmful terrain.
Sacred claws is ok but meaning is = Attack +25 Effective against demons. Increases agility.
Oaken club is ok but meaning is = Attack +3. Increases defense.

for any help post

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game sounds intriguing but I need to understand this post... Are you just playing through and translating your screenshots or are you translating the game for a full translated release?

Also, this probably belongs under the ROM Hacking and Translations section.

[^Blark^]

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a 100% translation I'm not translating what everyone says I'm only translating the important things to my best understanding. I don't read kana/kanji so I'm using a basic translator "google translator" to translate certain parts of the game.

Also I'm in no way editing the rom itself. I've imported the official cartridge from amazon.com for a cheap 14$ US. And just making this guide as a reference to look at while playing.

I have not completed the game yet so I'm translating as I go and by that I mean like new items in the shops new shops that open. New areas that have important text ( travelers gates when you get to a bar looking room where you can buy weapons items or get monsters out of a farm depending on the person behind the counter) and etc...

Idk what to call it I' just haven't seen any walkthrough or any english pics on this game at all. So I've decided to make my own attempt at sharing all the important stuff and post what I've found to get me to where I am in the game so far. And to be honest I can play the game now without looking at these pics as much as I used to.

And thanks to pikatsu for helping out with the links aND helping with text translation on those items.

Reactions: Maximilious

[^Blark^]

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this should be moved to a different spot on GBA TEMP then let me know and I'll figure out how to move it shouldn't be too hard just sort of new to gbatemp.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this should be moved to a different spot on GBA TEMP then let me know and I'll figure out how to move it shouldn't be too hard just sort of new to gbatemp.

You'll have to report to a mod, or request in the thread, but report would probably get it there faster. And you'll get more recognition from the guys who are interested.

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
T
****HUGE UPDATE - read on****
This translation is not going to be a 100% word for word or a complete walk through ALTHOUGH it will help out majorly in understanding the menu's and who is saying what. These translations will help you enjoy Terry's Wonderland 3D in english. sort of...
**Note**
I have played the GBC version when I was a kid and I loved it and replayed it over and over at least 50x. I would suggest you have some background of the game so you have somewhat of an idea of the story since i have already passed up most of the beginning and am not starting over to translate the begining text. just over all "pulio the monster ranch owner has lost all the monsters and it is up to you to go and capture all the mosnters that escaped although some will be a rebel and not come back or join your team..."
This post will be edited over time and I will make updates as I progress through the game
right now as of 3/24/2015 I just got done beating fang slime and also I unlocked the travelers gate that is found within the towns well. and i have also completed a lot of translations with pictures included.
Translations Found in The ZIP's
Monster Farm/ Ranch text​
Monster Stats​
Bank( by the well )​
Item shop ( by the well) (with item descriptions)​
weapon shop ( by the well) ( with weapons descriptions)​
Battle Arena ( the woman behind the counter text plus misc translations found in arena)​
The "X button Menu"​
The Medal Mans Hut​
The Castle Library ( the text the people have to say not the book)​
Battle Menu Text​
Bazaar Item shop ( with item descriptions)​
The synthesize masters room. ( breeding monster info/ translated text)​
It took me awhile to translate and somewhat organize it all. I hope you all will leave feed back and will appreciate the time I took to make this happen. even though its not a 100% translation a lot will be translated in this walk through and better yet there will be pictures to go along with it. and I will always be updating this thread the more I play.​
***if you spot an error in my translations please feel free to post here and let me know***
also there may be typos i'm aware of this...
:yay::yay: !!!!ENJOY!!!!:yay::yay:
DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FOR THE PICTURES.
- I will update the zip... the more I play = the more I translate.​
- if anyone notices anything wrong with my translations ( like my strategy translations or etc...) let me know as I do know I may be wrong for a couple of them.​
All of the pictures are in order and should be very easy to understand.​
please give feed back thanks :)
DOWNLOAD:
Folder 1​
Folder 2:​
Folder 3:​
Folder 4:​
Folder 5:​
No passwords no bull-ish just translated pictures of Terrys no wonderland 3D!!​
Sorry about all the folders and links thought it might have been faster to upload split up files rather than 1 huge link. ToTotal this is like 80mb in pics. All taken from my IPad 4th gen.​
Organize folders anyway you want but how I have them is what makes sense to me.​
Once again enjoy and I'll be back maybe in a week or sooner with another update depending on how long it takes me to progress lol...​
download links are up and good to go. All mega links. :)
Let me know if they aren't working for you and I'll fix them.​
This is amazing I plan on using ntr cfw to somehow get these translations back in game and maybe we can have something going. Super interested as I have been playing the game and miss understanding it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou