Hacking DPG on moonshell, some graphic errors?

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When i play some DPG files that are not "full screen", with the black bars on the top/bottom, white dots appear on it, while covering up the subs
frown.gif

HELP
frown.gif

GDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thats strange...but when you open batchDPG you can change the Width and the height
the width is supposed to be 256
the height is supposed to be 144

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The height isn't "supposed" to be anything. BatchDPG scans the video and determines the best aspect ratio for the output DPG file based on the input video dimensions. However, you must set the width to 256 if you want the video to be playable in Moonshell 1.7x so make sure BatchDPG doesn't change it to something else (files with less than 256 pixels in width can still run in Moonshell 1.6x).

Regardless, I had this issue at one point in time but I can't remember how I fixed it. What version of Moonshell are you running? And how are you converting your files?

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my moonshell is the latest version (i know that there will be no more updates...)
And i don't know how i converted, because I downloaded them off this one Korean site...

Luckily Fate/Stay night was all in full screen without those black bars, so there were no problems...

But some others like Claymore were not in full screen, so i could see those black bars, with white dots appearing on them.

T^T

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that updating the encoder might have possibly fixed the issue, so you may need to get yourself a copy of the source video and convert it yourself.

You could also try installing 1.6x to see if they appear there, but I don't think this will fix the problem.

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DanTheManMS said:
I think that updating the encoder might have possibly fixed the issue, so you may need to get yourself a copy of the source video and convert it yourself.

You could also try installing 1.6x to see if they appear there, but I don't think this will fix the problem.

that's the reason why i download my videos off the site...
100% free, while with the korean sub and 1050 kb a second download rate
biggrin.gif

just wondering if there was a way to fix it without doing stuff myself...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Accidently ok. :tpi: