Hacking .dpg files aren't running on my acekard 2

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
there's an edit button my friend.Please read the rules,your suppose to refrain from double posting.

Second...more on the problem?Just to check,your using Moonshell 2 right?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Other question ....

Were the dpg's movies ones you converted yourself (& if so how did you convert them)
- If you converted them yourself - did you use the dpgencoder that came with your version of Moonshell??

Put simply - there's more than 2 different types of dpg movies. IIRC The encoder that comes with Moonshell2 was altered about halfway through development

Samik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
simple question do you have moonshell?
biggrin.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm just surprised to find that you all replied and he hasn't xD...Usually I end up seeing it the other way around where the OP bumps the thread for help lol.
From his sentence, I'm guessing he is using either moonshell or moonshell2 or any filebrowser that shows .dpg (provided he is hiding all unsupported formats on his Acekard, since everybody should know that acekard's don't view .dpg files natively...for the most part). Since he is definitely talking about .dpg files, his files most likely have the .DPG extension.
Also from his sentence, it seems that whatever he is using to browse over to the .dpg file is working. So, if he knows he is using a homebrew that supports .dpg files (there are only two anyways...unless you count the M3SakuraDLDI), then that means its a problem with either his version of moonshell (might as well stick to moonshell2, since it covers most of the .dpg filetypes anyways), or its a problem with his video (whether it was badly converted or its not .dpg4).
Supposing he is lazy like the rest of us and downloaded his video, maybe he isn't waiting long enough for the video to load (since most .dpg files out on the net are .dpg2...I think). Supposing he did convert it with the latest and is using moonshell2, maybe its a strange and obscure problem with dpgtools that makes it convert whatever he is using as a source to go to the dark side.
...Or he could have just used the broken .dpg3 (which then I will be laughing at him).

And for once while being on this forum, I'm actually waiting for a reply rather than telling them to wait for a reply xD.

Killer Clown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
First: I'm not sure if i'm using moonshell 2 or not can someone post a link please?
Second: i could see the file in the menu but when i clicked on it nothing happened.
Third: i converted them myself with that SUPER thing but if the link you guys could give me has a converter i'll use that instead.

And sorry about the double post, i'm new to this:)

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Killer Clown said:
First: I'm not sure if i'm using moonshell 2 or not can someone post a link please?
Second: i could see the file in the menu but when i clicked on it nothing happened.
Third: i converted them myself with that SUPER thing but if the link you guys could give me has a converter i'll use that instead.

you need moonshell 2.

get it on filetrip.net

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM