Homebrew Downloading the Wii Disc startup menu wad bricks Wii.

obamaHamburger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I tried to install the Wii Disc Startup Menu and Nes Open Tournament Golf on Multi Mod Manager made my Wii screen black, and whenever I tried to reset it now only shows a No Signal screen as if nothing was plugged in. The Wii can still turn on, as well from a wiimote, though nothing happens. I had it where either Homebrew or Priiloader (Can't Recall) automatically booted up instead of the system menu. I have Bootmii downloaded, though I could only access it through the option in the Homebrew Channel and I have no idea what the hell boot2 is, does anyone know a solution to this or am I fucked?

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii Disc Startup Menu
Why are you trying to install that? And is it in wad format?
Nes Open Tournament Golf
I wasn't aware that game was released for the Wii? Was it in wad format too?
I have Bootmii downloaded, though I could only access it through the option in the Homebrew Channel and I have no idea what the hell boot2 is, does anyone know a solution to this or am I fucked?
BootMii as Boot2. Also follow the next section to make a nand backup, it's necessary if you ever find yourself in a situation that requires it, such with a bricked Wii, from all the tinkering..
Multi Mod Manager
Use Wad Manager.

obamaHamburger

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you trying to install that? And is it in wad format?

I wasn't aware that game was released for the Wii? Was it in wad format too?

BootMii as Boot2. Also follow the next section to make a nand backup, it's necessary if you ever find yourself in a situation that requires it, such with a bricked Wii, from all the tinkering..

Use Wad Manager.
All of them were in wad format, I think I do have a backup nand from usb loader gx, I installed the System Menu Startup from me being retarded: I thought It was the Disc channel that's inside the top-left corner and figured having 2 would be cool, though I still can't figure out how to fix the No Signal on the TV, or the reason why Priiloader doesn't work.

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of them were in wad format, I think I do have a backup nand from usb loader gx, I installed the System Menu Startup from me being retarded: I thought It was the Disc channel that's inside the top-left corner and figured having 2 would be cool, though I still can't figure out how to fix the No Signal on the TV, or the reason why Priiloader doesn't work.
You sound confused. You can't create a nand backup in USBLoaderGX, you're talking about EmuNand which is a different thing. You need to do that nand backup.
Why do you want to install the disc channel either?
No Signal on tv, you mean now after doing this the system boots to black screen everytime?
Holding the reset button while power in on the system doesn't work for Priiloader?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad