Hacking Downloading cheats for legend of zelda twilight princess

loztphacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to download these files for twilight princess onto my wii but I dont kno how and ugh my wii just froze can someone please help me out..with the codes lol not the wii

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
details would help....are you using a usb loader to use the cheats with ocarina? or you using the old ocarina program to launch from a dvd? when you say you are downloading the codes are you downloading them through a usb loader or on your pc?

loztphacker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't kno what your taking about i've noticed people talking about the usb drive and stuff like that..im trying to get them off my computer I just got them into my sd card for my phone but when I look for the file on wii menu I can't find the files

Tornplaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, yes. Softmodding is incredibly simple and has tons of benefits. It gives you the ability to play backup games, homebrew apps, etc. Softmodding just for cheats would be silly though. The only cheat code engine I know of is Ocarina, but it obviously requires the use of homebrew apps.

There are plenty of tuts out there on softmodding and using homebrew apps so you shouldn't have any problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉