Downloading and playing free games on cell phones?

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yep, assuming your phone has java support (most do), you can just download the .jav file, put it on your phone, and then open it on your phone, 'install' it, and play it. Simple.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a whole pirate market out there for those and have been for quite a few years. About 5 years ago I had an Ipaq and I was able to nail down stuff like the killer Hyperspace Delivery Boy(I recommend looking it up) and in those same irc channels and connected websites/ftps there were just as many phone games for symbian and java based phones.

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Sure is. I grabbed my old N95 and installed n-gage on there about 2months ago. Have about 10 different games on it not. There not any good though lol.

I used to have an 02 atom, had age of empires on there, it was great.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a few, have a Nokia 6133 if I remember right. They have a really cool version of the PC game Caesar on there that works fantastically in an episodic format (I think it has a free mode too.) Also Lumines on the mobile is fantastic, as is Arkanoid(it's not the arcade one, no enemies) and also Mega Man II but it's a bitch to play using the keypad.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In the USA, there are the major cell companies... listed is the network, type of "games" it uses and if it's hackable...

T-Mobile - Java - hackable
ATT - Java - hackable
Sprint - Java - hackable
Nextel - Java - hackable
Verizon - BREW - NOT hackable
Cricket (Jump Wireless) - BREW - NOT hackable

NOTE! This list is for CELL PHONES ONLY... not Smartphones, CrackBerry's, iPhones, Windows Mobile Phones... only CELL PHONES...

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to let you know, I've had a Motorola RAZR and Samsung D807 (slider) and have downloaded and played tons of games on both. Love Doom RPG!

Just know where to look!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.