Hacking Downloaded Xb1 games coming in .UWA format.. Anything?

Mazkarth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all,

First post here and wondering if anyone is aware of reversing the data that is contained in UWA files? They would have to hold all the game/application code, and if possible to strip it back to a workable format would probably allow recompiling as an appx and get it going in DevMode..

Thoughts or Suggestions won't go astray.

D

Deleted User

No need to reverse but they can be utilised. However, it's very rare that a game will be in the UWA format. It's usually apps that are or very small games that run on SRA. Depends. But these can be installed and mounted back into dev-mode or on windows (using the leaked Xbox One SDK) and modify the files. If it's not signed.

Mazkarth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ahh that makes sense. Due to bandwidth I decided to test smaller games. In this case fallout shelter.

Are there any guides on how to do this or what tools are needed?

D

Deleted User

Ahh that makes sense. Due to bandwidth I decided to test smaller games. In this case fallout shelter.

Are there any guides on how to do this or what tools are needed?
Not yet. I'm currently not home but once I return I'll be attempting to throw out some assistance in more areas. Just depends how much time I have.

Vavruk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not yet. I'm currently not home but once I return I'll be attempting to throw out some assistance in more areas. Just depends how much time I have.
Having trouble on the same thing... trying to open UWA files but I'm not finding how to

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM