Gaming Downloaded UM to Pokemon Bank to Pokemon Home

ricksisterolli

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, after the nintendo direct I decided to finally pull the trigger and buy the half-assed pokemon sword. I know GF did a shitty move by releasing an incomplete game, but I just want to have some fun and the DLC kinda gave me hope for it.
I completely skipped the 3DS, so I was planning to buy a 3DS, just to play OR and UM. However, I already have an unhacked switch and I'll just keep it that way so I can keep playing my online games.
I was thinking if it's possible to get a hacked 3DS, download those two games, play and then pass the pokemons to Bank (paying the service) to the upcoming Pokemon Home, then finally get it on my Switch, with all those legendaries.

Is it possible? Risks of getting ban? Should I even do it with the purpose of getting all pokemons in my Pokemon Home? What kind of 3DS and CFW i would need? Again, I completely skipped 3DS. During the DS era I used to have a R4 for playing stuff and cheating with (legal) pokemon generators just to skip breeding.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont waste your time.

#1 you don't have your own save so they may flag the OT if many people used it

#2 let's just say you do transfer them I had found out the hard way 90% of my pokemon cant he added to the game they just stay in the bank.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple