Hacking Downloaded Titles Disappeared from Home Menu

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so as the title says all of my downloaded titles, both legit and non-legit, have completely disappeared from my 3ds's home menu. I have no idea how this happened or why, and I can't seem to find a fix for it on google or any mentions of people having the same problem before, but I may just be wording my searches wrong. All of the titles' data and saves are still on my SD card, and when I check my software in settings all of them show up, but they aren't visible or accessible in the home menu.

Before this happened I had just uninstalled a game's update and dlc with FBI. It brought up an error when I tried to delete the dlc, but when I refreshed FBI it was gone. Then I booted back into the home menu, and all of my titles were gone, even FBI. I'm using Luma with a9lh. Here's what my home screen currently looks like:
cBdPTR5.jpg

I've never had any problems with Luma before like this, so I apologize if there's a simple fix for this and I just wasn't aware of it. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Silrae,

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It must be a file corrupted.
Check your SD card and search for the issue.
Well I'm dumb, there really was a super simple fix. You were right, the dlc I tried to delete was the corrupted file. I went into the nintendo 3ds folder in my sd card and deleted it manually, and everything's back to normal now.

Thanks for the help! Not sure if I should request this thread to be deleted now.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm dumb, there really was a super simple fix. You were right, the dlc I tried to delete was the corrupted file. I went into the nintendo 3ds folder in my sd card and deleted it manually, and everything's back to normal now.

Thanks for the help! Not sure if I should request this thread to be deleted now.
Keep it up for others. They may have the same issue and this could possibly be their fix.

TheSecretsword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you installed or uninstalled a cia but got an error, that's probably the file you need to look for. Go to data management in the settings too and delete any "?" files in your softwares/exdata/dlc.
there aint any other then the one i deleted that started this whole thing

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there aint any other then the one i deleted that started this whole thing
Okay... Well how did you get the problem in the first place and how did you try to solve it? What I just told you was how I solved my problem, so I'm not sure if I can help you if that didn't work for you.

TheSecretsword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short freeshop kept saying sd card was removed what i looked up said there was a curropted file in my downloads i looked there was one called ? and was using 0 blocks i deleted that then only my theme and default apps on my 3ds where showing and i guess godmode and luma menus are only thing i can launch when holding select or up on launch but i can do anythign else even launch whatever it was through download play

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you delete the file through freeshop or through your settings? And where did you look for the corrupted file in your SD card?

TheSecretsword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you delete the file through freeshop or through your settings? And where did you look for the corrupted file in your SD card?
i deleted it through settings since i couldnt launch freeshop and as far as i can tell there no curropted file when i look throught he "nintendo 3ds" folder on my sd card from my pc

Silrae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i deleted it through settings since i couldnt launch freeshop and as far as i can tell there no curropted file when i look throught he "nintendo 3ds" folder on my sd card from my pc
So in your settings you checked through the software, extra data, and downloadable content? And you also checked through all of these folders in your sd card to see if there was a corrupted file?
rcEH4er.png

If you already did that then I really don't know how else to help. You might have to format your SD card, unfortunately.

TheSecretsword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i got it i started deleating a few files at a time in 00040000 and one of the first 4 i tried fixed it now just gonna find which one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.