Hacking Downloaded dlc from pkgi and about 10 minutes later sd2vita gets corrupted? Everything is gone.

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I think my sd2vita memory got corrupted, I just downloaded a dlc and it corrupted. It seems like when I turn on the ps vita with the sd2vita it tries to rebuilds database but fails half way with error c0- 15008-4 and once it takes me to the home screen everything is gone. All the hacks and even boots without the enso logo, but when I remove the sd2vita while the games don’t come back because it’s on the sd2vita, only the hacks like vitashell and hencore and enso come back and I have henkaku on my settings. What is going on? Did a dlc really corrupted my whole memory card?

I posted a picture of what shows when I have the sd2vita on my vita.

Attachments

• F51B0EC0-55A0-48A6-ADDA-ED9DD4D8A381.jpeg
    F51B0EC0-55A0-48A6-ADDA-ED9DD4D8A381.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 194

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a genuine mico sd card?

Yes I do, been using it since I got my vita and did the hack in mid 2018. Never had a problem. Occasionally I had the, database needs to be rebuild message. But I only had that about 3 times and it happened when I haven’t used my vita in months.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just finished beating a psp game on adrenaline and decided to play to all stars and I wanted to downloaded a character because I saw it in youtube and when I downloaded the character. I went to the game and it was not there. So I closed the app and nothing, restarted the vita and nothing. Then I figured it should because I hadn’t updated the game. But I didn’t care for it and checked my trophies and then pictures and that’s when it happened. I got the error that’s on the picture I provided.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I think my sd2vita memory got corrupted, I just downloaded a dlc and it corrupted. It seems like when I turn on the ps vita with the sd2vita it tries to rebuilds database but fails half way with error c0- 15008-4 and once it takes me to the home screen everything is gone. All the hacks and even boots without the enso logo, but when I remove the sd2vita while the games don’t come back because it’s on the sd2vita, only the hacks like vitashell and hencore and enso come back and I have henkaku on my settings. What is going on? Did a dlc really corrupted my whole memory card?

I posted a picture of what shows when I have the sd2vita on my vita.

@Shadowmoon25 ,I have to ask you a few things:
1) do you have ps vita fat(1000)or slim(2000)?
2) can you enter the PS Store?
3) in the settings do you have henkaku setting?

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Shadowmoon25 ,I have to ask you a few things:
1) do you have ps vita fat(1000)or slim(2000)?
2) can you enter the PS Store?
3) in the settings do you have henkaku setting?

1. I have a slim model so the hacks like enso h hencore, and vita shell are install on it. Like I mention, I removed both sd2vita and vita memory card and enso is still installed.
2. Ps store, im not sure, why do we need this?
3. In the settings henkaku only appears when my vita does not have the sd2vita and memory card on it. And I thought it had auto updated but I was spoofing, that’s why it was showing 3.69 when I had the sd2vita. Without it it shows 3.65 with Chinese letters next to it.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1. I have a slim model so the hacks like enso h hencore, and vita shell are install on it. Like I mention, I removed both sd2vita and vita memory card and enso is still installed.
2. Ps store, im not sure, why do we need this?
3. In the settings henkaku only appears when my vita does not have the sd2vita and memory card on it. And I thought it had auto updated but I was spoofing, that’s why it was showing 3.69 when I had the sd2vita. Without it it shows 3.65 with Chinese letters next to it.

@Shadowmoon25 ,i asked you about the PS Store if it asks you to upgrade your PS Vita when you enter. Have you tried to insert sdcard for Sd2Vita in your pc and see if in tai folder you have the storage manager plugins,maybe that's why that error does not mount Sd2Vita correctly.

Shadowmoon25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Shadowmoon25 ,i asked you about the PS Store if it asks you to upgrade your PS Vita when you enter. Have you tried to insert sdcard for Sd2Vita in your pc and see if in tai folder you have the storage manager plugins,maybe that's why that error does not mount Sd2Vita correctly.

I have not done neither but I did remove the micro sd card from the sd2vita into my computer and I’m able to see everything is there.

I would hate to do it but as a last resort, I would literally have to back up everything and reset the whole thing and hack it once again. Tho hencore is already installed when no memory cards are inserted. Damn this is so weird. A dlc. That’s all I did, I don’t go around messing with folders and stuff because there’s no need. I’ve been playing and beating games and psp games and no problem happened until that.

Without anything inserted, I went to h-encore. Didn’t do anything so I exited. But what would resetting TaiHen config.txt do? I saw somewhere it can delete everything.

Attachments

• 56D169C4-1A74-48E7-8EC8-D81CC94F9CE0.png
    56D169C4-1A74-48E7-8EC8-D81CC94F9CE0.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 144

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have not done neither but I did remove the micro sd card from the sd2vita into my computer and I’m able to see everything is there.

I would hate to do it but as a last resort, I would literally have to back up everything and reset the whole thing and hack it once again. Tho hencore is already installed when no memory cards are inserted. Damn this is so weird. A dlc. That’s all I did, I don’t go around messing with folders and stuff because there’s no need. I’ve been playing and beating games and psp games and no problem happened until that.

Without anything inserted, I went to h-encore. Didn’t do anything so I exited. But what would resetting TaiHen config.txt do? I saw somewhere it can delete everything.

@Shadowmoon25 ,install Autoplun II and configure Sd2Vita ux0 and reboot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr