Download Wondershare DPG Converter for free!

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by antonkan, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2009
  1. antonkan
    OP

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    I download Wondershare DPG Converter from giveawayoftheday.com, but I haven't used it. I use a flie sharing website to upload Wondershare DPG Converter application, because giveawayoftheday.com gives that application for free (at no cost) for TODAY only.

If you want Wondershare DPG coverter for free tomorrow and the future, I uploaded that application to a file sharing website.

Click here to download!

Features:
    • Directly convert both standard and HD videos to DPG video for playback on Nintendo DS.
    • Easily and perfectly extract audio from videos to MP3 for playback on Nintendo DS.
    • Allow you to resize output video by selecting aspect ratio from 4:3, 16:9 or Keep Original.
    • Allow you to get special effect of video by adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation etc.
    • Allow you to coin and color your video by adding and editing either image or text watermark in a personalized way.
    • Allow you to add and edit subtitle with .MKV as source file and plug-in subtitle in SRT format to DPG video.
    • The snapshot function allows you to capture any picture from video and save as jpeg or bmp format.
    • Two real time preview windows allow you have a full control of DPG video effects.
    • High level customization of output video settings enables you to adjust output video/audio parameters as Resolution, Bit Rate, Frame Rate, etc. to produce exactly the DPG video you need for Nintendo DS.
    System Requirements:

Windows 2000/2003/XP (32-bit)/Vista (32-bit) (installation of all recent updates is recommended); 1GHz or above Intel or AMD processor; 512 MB RAM; 1GB HD space; Sound card: 16-bit or 24-bit sound card compatible with HDCD or 5.1 channel audio, such as Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 or Sound Blaster Audigy; Echo Audio Layla24 or Mona; M-Audio Delta 1010, Delta 1010-LT or Delta 410; DirectX compatible graphic card; XGA (1024x768) or higher resolution monitor; Speakers or earphones; Windows Media Player DirectX 9.0 or above, QuickTime, iTunes

In conclusion, I think it's better than other DPG converters. Covert video to DPG format to watch video with MoonShell and M3Sakura!

2. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    Third time been mentioned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Close Thread

Close Thread

Close Thread

3. megawalk

Member megawalk The Legendary SRW Addict

Netherlands
    so if i am right its possible with this to create high quality (Not youtube crappy) Videos right ?

4. Elritha

Member Elritha GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    Posting that link is kinda shady if the company is only offering it free for one day, and yea this has been posted already.

5. jphriendly

Member jphriendly GBAtemp Fan

United States
    They offer something new everyday....Wouldn't exactly call it exclusive to Temp.

OP, your saying " for free tomorrow and the future" is pretty much false. In 10hrs or so the activator becomes disabled and you will need to purchase the program. This happens with every piece of software they offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.