Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Some game are missing, how do I download them with just the title id?
My program is just a GUI for the base program, NUSGrabber.exe. If you would like to manually download titles via the command line, there is a helpful tutorial if you go into "Settings/FAQs".

For simplicity's sake, I'll also show you how here. If you don't already have the base program, you can tell my program to not remove the resources it uses upon exit by selecting the appropriate option in the Settings dialog. Then, assuming you're running Windows 7 or higher, you can Shift-Right Click the folder where NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.exe is stored at and select the new option "Open with Command Prompt" or "Open in Powershell". If you've selected the Command Prompt, then type in "NUSGrabber.exe <titleid>". If you've selected Powershell, then type in "./NUSGrabber.exe <titleid>". Replace <titleid> with your title ID, then wait for it to download.

Good luck! Many titles, I've found, are no longer served via the NUS. Either that, or the program doesn't work very well anymore since Nintendo's updates.

Reactions: Fran11888

Fran11888

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Spain
My program is just a GUI for the base program, NUSGrabber.exe. If you would like to manually download titles via the command line, there is a helpful tutorial if you go into "Settings/FAQs".

For simplicity's sake, I'll also show you how here. If you don't already have the base program, you can tell my program to not remove the resources it uses upon exit by selecting the appropriate option in the Settings dialog. Then, assuming you're running Windows 7 or higher, you can Shift-Right Click the folder where NEW-NUSGrabberGUI.exe is stored at and select the new option "Open with Command Prompt" or "Open in Powershell". If you've selected the Command Prompt, then type in "NUSGrabber.exe <titleid>". If you've selected Powershell, then type in "./NUSGrabber.exe <titleid>". Replace <titleid> with your title ID, then wait for it to download.

Good luck! Many titles, I've found, are no longer served via the NUS. Either that, or the program doesn't work very well anymore since Nintendo's updates.

Thanks man, <3.

Nonglyyyyyyyyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi. I've encountered an error while decrypting a download, something about MSVRC120.dll wasn't found. Can you please tell me how to fix it? (Also, sorry for my English.)

Attachments

• mscrx120.PNG
    mscrx120.PNG
    119.4 KB · Views: 210

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I've encountered an error while decrypting a download, something about MSVRC120.dll wasn't found. Can you please tell me how to fix it? (Also, sorry for my English.)
That's most likely due to not having the .NET Framework installed. Search Google for ".NET Framework 3.5", and you'll get what you need from the Microsoft webpage.

Redkoatz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
downloaded something, which the wup installer recognized. installation seems to have been successful, although the screen went black but the wiiu blue led is still lit.
should i force a restart?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help...