Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
You should add an icon to the program. That Windows XP tab as an icon isn't really fancy. :P
If anyone has an .ico file I can add to it (I'm NOT good at art, although I'm really good at pixel art! I know, that's what an .ico is anyways...), then I'll definitely add it!

Reactions: lonemoonHD

oPolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,
Sorry for the noobish question.....

So I'm trying to find 'Affordable Space Adventures'. Can't seem to find a scene release, so if I download from NUS, what do I need to get it to a playable format via Loadiine? And where can I find it?

Again, sorry if this is a dumb question. Thanks in advance to replies.

Freaking pirate. I know one of the guys (back from university) that is on their small team.
It's a small indie-company of game developers that is trying to make it work, you are ripping off this time around.

BAN please for requesting piracy, lol.

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Freaking pirate. I know one of the guys (back from university) that is on their small team.
It's a small indie-company of game developers that is trying to make it work, you are ripping off this time around.

BAN please for requesting piracy, lol.
I don't know how credible you are, so I'm taking that "friend" thing with a grain of salt. However, you're right about piracy requests not being allowed. If only there wasn't a thread dedicated to pirated titles...

oPolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know how credible you are, so I'm taking that "friend" thing with a grain of salt. However, you're right about piracy requests not being allowed. If only there wasn't a thread dedicated to pirated titles...

:P Close enough so that he gave me a download-link for ASA, when they launched it :P (It's a Danish game developer that is behind ASA, and there are really only 2-3 university-level places in Denmark, where you can study games. I went to one of the places (the IT-University of Copenhagen) to study my undergraduate in software-development, which many did before taking their graduate in games (so they both had some more development skills and a fallback plan, as its a risky business designing games). I got to met a lot of Danish game developers that way... Most start their own companies and often fail, or they (if they are good enough) try to go to IO Interactive or LEGO :P

I guess that's why piracy on indie companies truly pisses me off. I know freaking half the game-developer students love games, but fear they will never get a future where they can get their bread and butter by making them.

This might sound stupid, but... had it been EA on the other hand, I would not have cared, as they are rotten all the way to their core. But this... This is different (to me).

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Very noob question, but what the hell: I installed a title, where does it go? Is it stored somewhere after it's downloaded? Or should I have extracted it manually from the downloader?

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Very noob question, but what the ****: I installed a title, where does it go? Is it stored somewhere after it's downloaded? Or should I have extracted it manually from the downloader?
Take the files inside the folder that was downloaded and put it on your SD card in a folder called "install", so it should look like this "sd:\install\".

EDIT: Fixed wording.

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone has an .ico file I can add to it (I'm NOT good at art, although I'm really good at pixel art! I know, that's what an .ico is anyways...), then I'll definitely add it!
I might consider making you an icon in a little bit (or at least design one and pass it on to someone who can transfer it to digital)

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Take the folder that was downloaded and put it on your SD card in a folder called "install", so it should look like this "sd:\install\(title-id)".
Where should that folder be? Wget.exe didn't show an installation directory, so I'm guessing I need to put in my SD card in order for it to even download properly?

Last edited by lonemoonHD,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Where should that folder be? Wget.exe didn't show an installation directory, so I'm guessing I need to put in my SD card in order for it to even download?
No, no... You just need to take the files inside the folder that NUSgrabber created when you hit the download button on my GUI and put it on your SD card, in a new folder called "install". That's where WUP Loader looks for it's installation files.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This program will provide you a way to easily view all the titles that the Wii U has to offer, and also allows you to call the command line version (NUSGrabber) straight from the program. Basically, it allows you to download game updates, system titles, and even full titles, granted that you have the keys to decrypt them.
So what exactly does the process require if someone wanted to download a full title and then use it in Loadiine? I know you can't provide us with copyright materials, and I'm not asking for them, but if I already had them in my possession, what would the procedure be?

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So what exactly does the process require if someone wanted to download a full title and then use it in Loadiine? I know you can't provide us with copyright materials, and I'm not asking for them, but if I already had them in my possession, what would the procedure be?
Download the title from NUSGrabberGUI, retrieve it from where it was installed, use DiscU by Crediar to see the full files. Easy.

Last edited by lonemoonHD, , Reason: CDecrypt is not DiscU. Wow, I'll never make that mistake again.
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

The video shows a process of how DiscU works with the title you got from NUSGrabber. In this video's description, you can find DiscU, the Wii U's common key and a link to a thread with game's title keys.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And what is involved in acquiring the keys for titles, if we can't find them on a certain iso site?
Wow. Update. I messed up big time. What I posted above was merely a file decryption method, and not a way to load backups. Sorry, I'm very stupid, lol. But I'm pretty sure that once you have the .wud file, you should be able to load it without ever decrypting it. Check the Loadiine thread for more info on the process. I am very stupid. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.