Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,
Sorry for the noobish question.....

So I'm trying to find 'Affordable Space Adventures'. Can't seem to find a scene release, so if I download from NUS, what do I need to get it to a playable format via Loadiine? And where can I find it?

Again, sorry if this is a dumb question. Thanks in advance to replies.

Tesa

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi all,
Sorry for the noobish question.....

So I'm trying to find 'Affordable Space Adventures'. Can't seem to find a scene release, so if I download from NUS, what do I need to get it to a playable format via Loadiine? And where can I find it?

Again, sorry if this is a dumb question. Thanks in advance to replies.

You would need the decryption key which is used for this nus title. I don't think there's a place for those so chances are low that you find a place to get those. (Some are out there but only for the "big" titles)

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
I am also getting this error, I updated to the beta.
If you would also PM me a screenshot, I'll look into it today ASAP.
Is there an option (or can there be) to run CDecrypt right from the GUI as well after an update has been downloaded? I know title keys, ect. are needed but you could add some code in for us to point to those file on local storage possibly? I think that functionality would really put a nail in it for me to start using this for all my NUS needs.
I'll definitely think about the suggestion. I've been wanting to do an all-in-one tool anyways, so I'll at least look into it, and see how big of a hassle it would be.
Very very useful tool! Thank you so much for your hard work!
You're welcome! I'm trying.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also wondering how you get the version number for titles. Currently before I use NUSgrabber, I manually check the versions of what I want to download by using the following pages:
https://tagaya.wup.shop.nintendo.net/tagaya/versionlist/XXX/XX/latest_version - Sub XXX/XX for USA/US, EUR/EU or JPN/JP for region of console. Get Version Number from Site (1XXX at the moment)

https://tagaya.wup.shop.nintendo.net/tagaya/versionlist/XXX/XX/list/YYY.versionlist - Same deal with XXX/XX above, Sub YYY with version number from site above. Search title ID and will give you version of latest update.
I've run into a lot of issues with NUSgrabber CLI where leaving no version number will end up grabbing me the incorrect update version, and losing some time if the update is a large one. Do you have the program set to verify it has the latest title versions and title revision from the NUS sites listed above in some way?

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm also wondering how you get the version number for titles. Currently before I use NUSgrabber, I manually check the versions of what I want to download by using the following pages:
I've run into a lot of issues with NUSgrabber CLI where leaving no version number will end up grabbing me the incorrect update version, and losing some time if the update is a large one. Do you have the program set to verify it has the latest title versions and title revision from the NUS sites listed above in some way?
That is exactly what the "Update Versionlists" button does.

Reactions: Maximilious

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Havent been able to try it yet (won't be near a PC any time soon) but has anyone run into any problems with this yet? The 1.7 and 1.6 versions wouldn't always retrieve the title ID list and thus I wasn't able to get the updates I wanted (not sure if its a windows 10 problem).
This is a complete rewrite (save for getting the title list from the wiki) of the old GUI, and there has been some bugs with it so far. However, that's why I posted it here, because it is a beta.
Awesome, thanks for the great work! I haven't started using it yet since I don't have an immediate need, but I'll give it a shot once I have some titles that need updating.
Thanks! If you run into bugs, PM me, and I'll definitely try to work them out of the program.
Is there any particular reason why you chose to include an older version of NUSgrabber? The latest one is from 12.02.2015.
http://wupinstaller.com/NUSGrabber.rar
Because that was the first one I had available... I'll update it now.

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Everyone, there is a new version out. Please update! You won't be able to use the built-in updater this time; you'll need to download the zip in the OP.

Changes include:

1. Completely rewrote the old GUI's version of getting the wiki's data; now it works everytime, as long as you have internet. (It's because of this rewrite that you have to download the zip again.)
2. Restructured the calling code for the command line NUSgrabber to (hopefully) work around a bug, since no one sent me screenshots.
3. The "Update Versionlists" button now gets all versionlists for all regions, skipping the ones that don't exist to save on processing time, and sorts the versions based on the actual number, not string length.

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,

johnara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Attachments

• 4.6.1.PNG
    4.6.1.PNG
    7.5 KB · Views: 477

SanicTeam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me ask you, so i have to get the installer for my wii u, but to install dont i have 2 own brawl to instal homebrew?

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
i still haven't managed to fix it , i know its out of topic but anyone knows how to fix this? I used the power of google but failed
That's a problem with your download or your system... It's out of my scope. Sorry.
Let me ask you, so i have to get the installer for my wii u, but to install dont i have 2 own brawl to instal homebrew?
The homebrew that's currently out doesn't install itself onto the Wii U; it uses an exploit to run code. If you need to be able to run code (like the WUP Installer, which is the final step in installing titles gained from my program), then check with the many, well-written guides around here. I personally recommend fiveighteen's guide found here: "https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-guide-to-wii-u-hacking.396828"

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
can someone clarify why this programs are better than Uwizard please...
I will. After all, I created this. This program isn't BETTER than UWizard, it's just easier to use, because with UWizard, you have to find the title-id of what you want, whereas with my program, you just search out the game by it's name, then select what version you want. All my info is gleamed off of the same websites that you'd normally use to go find what title-id your game is, but it also gets the version list for every title that Nintendo has uploaded. I get that info straight from them.

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will. After all, I created this. This program isn't BETTER than UWizard, it's just easier to use, because with UWizard, you have to find the title-id of what you want, whereas with my program, you just search out the game by it's name, then select what version you want. All my info is gleamed off of the same websites that you'd normally use to go find what title-id your game is, but it also gets the version list for every title that Nintendo has uploaded. I get that info straight from them.
ok
thanks
makes sense

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended