Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ckcu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Exactly what @victormr21 said. The ckey.bin, which you obviously acquired from some website, contains the hexadecimal code needed for decrypting Wii U files gathered from NUS. Notepad reads the hex and attempts to translate them into letters, numbers, or symbols based on the format (UTF-8, ASCII) it thinks the file is in.

After using the famous HxD v1.7.7, I could see the content now. It matches that D-beginning string of texts that could be found more easily. However, IDM UltraEdit still shows the garbled text. thx

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me to provide you with the key to the game is illegal, but you can search around. I can't help you there. Personally, I have a bunch of keys extracted from my OWN games, but again, I can't legally give those to you.

Honest question, how do you legitimately extract keys from games and DLC you own? I have quite a few connected to my system (MK8, #FE)

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

David Rico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi, I've just started with this, the search bar dosn't work for me :(
When I write a word it just refreshes the list but dosn't give me a list with the word I wrote!
But it's an amazing tool :D Congratulations!

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
Honest question, how do you legitimately extract keys from games and DLC you own? I have quite a few connected to my system (MK8, #FE)
I'm not actually sure as to the process, and I don't personally know anyone here who has done it before. What I do is look up scene releases for the games that I do own and grab their keys from wherever, then use them for CEMU. Trust me, I'll be one of the first few people to jump on the opportunity to extract title keys from my own disks, once that's possible.

Hi, I've just started with this, the search bar dosn't work for me :(
When I write a word it just refreshes the list but dosn't give me a list with the word I wrote!
But it's an amazing tool :D Congratulations!
Thanks! Sorry to hear that you're having trouble... Unfortunately, that IS a bug with the system titles and the full titles tabs, and I don't know what's causing it. On the next update (which adds language support!) I will deploy a fix that hopefully will work for everyone.

ckcu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm not actually sure as to the process, and I don't personally know anyone here who has done it before. What I do is look up scene releases for the games that I do own and grab their keys from wherever, then use them for CEMU. Trust me, I'll be one of the first few people to jump on the opportunity to extract title keys from my own disks, once that's possible.

Thanks! Sorry to hear that you're having trouble... Unfortunately, that IS a bug with the system titles and the full titles tabs, and I don't know what's causing it. On the next update (which adds language support!) I will deploy a fix that hopefully will work for everyone.

If the list doesn't have to be re-downloaded everytime to ensure its new, then it would save a lot of time. On another note regarding the title keys, I would like to know how to extract too. That hidden luigi bros game within Super Mario 3D World is enticing me to play it on CEMU.

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
If the list doesn't have to be re-downloaded everytime to ensure its new, then it would save a lot of time. On another note regarding the title keys, I would like to know how to extract too. That hidden luigi bros game within Super Mario 3D World is enticing me to play it on CEMU.
The list part I cannot change, but I could implement a method to check and see if you have the latest versionlist, then download and update only the versionlists that you don't have. That would take a while, and I already plan to include it when I make a full version release. About the title keys, see my previous post.

NanoBros

Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
hello, I have a problem when decrypt the folder, I get the following error, I have stuck ckey well.

5583b09a5a41e59145e72de6245962c4.png

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friends PC is still telling him that mscvr21.dll (or something) is missing or not for a computer.
We've installed the 2013 redist x86 and 64bit and .net packages, still same issue, any thoughts?

gilgamesh003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Can someone help me with this error please?? i already install the x86 c++ file in the OP

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 183

Naendow

Brick-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could someone tell me how you are able to run this software on OS X? I know you need Wine for this, but it doesn't run with it.
Thx :)

gilgamesh003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi everyone, i have a quick question:
Can i close a download with NEU-NusGrabberGUI, and continue that download later??
I mean, if i close the download, i´ll gonna loose all the files?? or i can continue with that download later?

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
only input after using this for a while I have:
Better update for the list (Wind Waker HD Full title european missing etc.)

And also, better indicator for the download progress. Maybe just draw same stuff NUSgrabber itself draws in the window, just good to know speed and whatnot somehow - this is only reason I opted to use NUSgrabber in cmd over the GUI in some cases.

uqbn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I mean, if all else fails, I'll just tell the user to go get Visual Studio C++ (x86) Edition and delete those .dlls from my program.
I had to instal both Visual Studio C++ 2013 (x86) and 2015 (x86) (!!!) for your app to work properly on Windows 10 x64. It took me whole night to solve this puzzle.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I seem to have problem seeing a few selected games in this program. I cannot find paper mario color splash or bayonetta2 for example....why is that? Am I doing something wrong? I have the latest version installed and tried updating of updates within the program itself....

laurent62126

Trophies
XP
Country
France
quelqu'un pourrez m'aidez s'il vous plais je souhaiterai telecharger la mise a jour de yoshi wooly world en version EUR et je ne trouve pas dans la liste malgrés le update ????

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quelqu'un pourrez m'aidez s'il vous plais je souhaiterai telecharger la mise a jour de yoshi wooly world en version EUR et je ne trouve pas dans la liste malgrés le update ????

It's against the rules to write in any language but English here.

"Could someone help me? I want to download the [Eur] update for Yoshi wooly world - but I can't find it in the update list"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things