Hacking Download the NEW NUSGrabberGUI

Do you like the design elements of the new NUSGrabberGUI?

• Yes!

Votes: 67 66.3%
  • Some, yes.

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • CHANGE IT BACK!

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eik

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
EDIT: Okay, it seems that i got it sorted out.
I am trying to donwload the eu version of nsmbu, so far I have downloaded the files, but I cannot seem to decrypt them, i've read thorugh the manual, i have added a .tik file (i created a .txt file and renamed it to .tik) with a key and i have tried pretty
much everything i can come up with. The program just reports that it
has decrypted the download succesfully, but doesn't produce any output.
Maybe there is something wrong with the key,
the only key i could find was on https://wiiu.titlekeys.com. Any help is gretly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by eik,
Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Okay, it seems that i got it sorted out.
I am trying to donwload the eu version of nsmbu, so far I have downloaded the files, but I cannot seem to decrypt them, i've read thorugh the manual, i have added a .tik file (i created a .txt file and renamed it to .tik) with a key and i have tried pretty
much everything i can come up with. The program just reports that it
has decrypted the download succesfully, but doesn't produce any output.
Maybe there is something wrong with the key,
the only key i could find was on https://wiiu.titlekeys.com. Any help is gretly appreciated. Thanks!
Would you mind posting for all to see how you actually created the .tik file?

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
It's really simple, i just opened notepad, inserted the key, and saved it as title.tik. Thats what i found to be the easiest.
Thanks for sharing :)

For everyone else, I've done extensive testing, and I don't know what the problem is. It could be that Nintendo has changed the URL again, in which case NUSGrabber.exe would have to be changed to point to the new URL.

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
do you have any interest to implement full updates download?
just like how 3DNUS lets you type the 3DS firmware version and it will automatically download all necessary titles and versions

will it be useful? for now, no idea. but if you follow this thread here https://gbatemp.net/threads/mathew_wi-said-update-to-5-5-1-while-you-can.438500/page-13#post-6616030, you'll see that some members suggest that it might be possible to upgrade your firmware using wupinstaller to any specific version without the needs of discs
so while it might not be useful for now, who knows it will be in the future

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
do you have any interest to implement full updates download?
just like how 3DNUS lets you type the 3DS firmware version and it will automatically download all necessary titles and versions

will it be useful? for now, no idea. but if you follow this thread here https://gbatemp.net/threads/mathew_wi-said-update-to-5-5-1-while-you-can.438500/page-13#post-6616030, you'll see that some members suggest that it might be possible to upgrade your firmware using wupinstaller to any specific version without the needs of discs
so while it might not be useful for now, who knows it will be in the future
I can definitely add that kind of functionality. The better the tool, the more useful it is, right? :)

Dumb-Nut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan

You don't have the command line version as well. It's a separate download, which I've included. Check the download spoiler again!
dude i have this problem that the dowload just gets stuck at a specific file and i dont have the screenshot but it happend to me when i was tryin to update mario kart 8 now i deleted that nus grabber and reextracted it from the rar im gonna see if that works

mrpg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For everyone else, I've done extensive testing, and I don't know what the problem is. It could be that Nintendo has changed the URL again, in which case NUSGrabber.exe would have to be changed to point to the new URL.

Is the developer for NUSGrabber still around? or are we screwed?

Br
Patric

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
dude i have this problem that the dowload just gets stuck at a specific file and i dont have the screenshot but it happend to me when i was tryin to update mario kart 8 now i deleted that nus grabber and reextracted it from the rar im gonna see if that works
When you do run it, please do it in debug mode so when you update your post, I have something to look at as well as the screenshot.
Is the developer for NUSGrabber still around? or are we screwed?

Br
Patric
crediar is the developer of NUSGrabber, but he stated that he was leaving the Wii U Scene. I was already working on a custom method of grabbing stuff from Nintendo's NUS, so maybe I should pick that back up...

Last edited by FoxMcloud5655,
Reactions: KiiWii

Dumb-Nut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
When you do run it, please do it in debug mode so when you update your post, I have something to look at as well as the screenshot.

crediar is the developer of NUSGrabber, but he stated that he was leaving the Wii U Scene. I was already working on a custom method of grabbing stuff from Nintendo's NUS, so maybe I should pick that back up...
it downloaded after re-extracting but it downloaded only 2 folders code and content and that other stuff but didnt download the meta folder when i copy the content and code to the extract folder and open it in cemu it says unkown file type even thought it is an rpx file( in miguels youtube tutorial it downloaded all files with older version)When i try the old version it says unknown problem occured right after i clicked the download button thx for replyin the extracted game works without update i would really appreciate the help

Last edited by Dumb-Nut,

FoxMcloud5655

GBATemp Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
foxmcloud.net
XP
Country
United States
it downloaded after re-extracting but it downloaded only 2 folders code and content and that other stuff but didnt download the meta folder when i copy the content and code to the extract folder and open it in cemu it says unkown file type even thought it is an rpx file( in miguels youtube tutorial it downloaded all files with older version)When i try the old version it says unknown problem occured right after i clicked the download button thx for replyin the extracted game works without update i would really appreciate the help
Sometimes, it only gives a code and content folder. In this case, I would go ask someone else, as I don't have experience with actually using the content that comes out of NUSGrabber or CDecrypt. Yes, I know that sounds absurd, but I only created this program because I saw a need and wanted to help. fiveighteen and TotalInsanity4 are some good people to ask, because they are more knowledgeable than I.

Dumb-Nut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Sometimes, it only gives a code and content folder. In this case, I would go ask someone else, as I don't have experience with actually using the content that comes out of NUSGrabber or CDecrypt. Yes, I know that sounds absurd, but I only created this program because I saw a need and wanted to help. fiveighteen and TotalInsanity4 are some good people to ask, because they are more knowledgeable than I.
thx for all the help man i was actually expecting that

Reactions: FoxMcloud5655

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over