Homebrew [Download] SEEDconv - seeddb.bin generator for use with Decrypt9

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
D9 builds the seeddb.bin file, but it makes it 0 bytes every time. I am unable to update it because the file is too small, and I can't use it in NCCH Padgen for the same reason. I extracted seedsaves.bin using D9 and it says that the file is 688 kB, so IDK. Also, my 00000000 file is 688 kB.

As for running it for command line, how? I've CD'd to the directory, but I'm not sure how to, well, use it. launching seedconv.exe in command line does nothing, and idk how to open the other file in command line.

Edit: nevermind on the command line part. I figured what my issue was.
Edit2: command line tells me that there are no seeds found. uhhh..
Then you don't have any seeds in there, that's the problem.

Crazc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By purchasing seed encrypted titles. There might be other ways, I don't know, though.

Just checked the list on the 1st page of the thread. Is the demo on the eshop for Puzzle & Dragons Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition the Special Demo?

Edit: nevermind, it is.

Edit: So after I download one of the titles using the seed encryption, will this all work?

Last edited by Crazc,

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just checked the list on the 1st page of the thread. Is the demo on the eshop for Puzzle & Dragons Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition the Special Demo?

Edit: nevermind, it is.

Edit: So after I download one of the titles using the seed encryption, will this all work?
I suggest you get yourself properly informed first. It is all in the (Decrypt9) readme, too. Seeds are unique per game, and by just purchasing one game you won't have them all.

Crazc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest you get yourself properly informed first. It is all in the (Decrypt9) readme, too. Seeds are unique per game, and by just purchasing one game you won't have them all.
Well, by just purchasing the one game, it allowed me to generate the XORpads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: