Hacking Download Play using M3i Zero

unc-newbie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to get a couple of my games to work with Download Play but they just sit there saying Downloading. I am using the M3i Zero 4.7a with Sakura 1.45, can anyone assist?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
unc-newbie said:
I had rts on. I will make sure all is off and then will try. Bout how long does it take to connect, usually?
It doesn't normally take too long, but really it works better without any of those things turned out.

DaBorg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
unc-newbie said:
I had rts on. I will make sure all is off and then will try. Bout how long does it take to connect, usually?

did you have any luck getting download play to work? I'm having teh same issue. I've tried all 3 DS machines that I have and I have the exact same symptoms you have. When I innitiate download play from the host, the other DS sees it and tries to download the software but is just sits on the downloading screen forever. If I "confirm" on the host to initialize thegame, eventually the host will get a "Communication Error" message and both DS's have ot be rebooted at that point.

I've checked all the settings and everytign is set according to reocmmendations. Cheats and RTS are both off, and download play is turned on in the ROM settings.

I've tried Mario Kart, New Super Mario, and both Mario/Sonic Olympic games all with no luck.
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?