Download play on M3 Real :(

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by JKR Firefox, Nov 27, 2007.

Nov 27, 2007

Download play on M3 Real :( by JKR Firefox at 3:52 PM (1,047 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. JKR Firefox
    OP

Member JKR Firefox Back.

Canada
    Having issues with getting download play working on my new M3 Real. My GF has a M3 Simply I bought for her and we attempted to play some Mario Party DS while we were at a restaurant the other day but the multiplayer wasn't working. I tried taking out the card, and trying to download the game without the card and my name popped up on her screen with no problems. But when attempting to play multiplayer with both cards inserted, it just won't work.

I noticed an option when booting up a ROM which says download play and Y is next to it. When I pressed it, it automatically booted up the game but the download play still would not work.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful, thanks. I want to play with my GF...no matter how bad that sounds but it's the entire reason I bought her a DS and a Simply. Thanks.

Fitzy

2. MrKuenning

Member MrKuenning GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Did you try it from her DS Simply.

Me and My gf have DSL with Simply 1.11 Download play works fine for Mario Party.

I am not happy to hear about DlPlay on Real not working. I was looking at replacing my Simply with a real.

3. mat88

Member mat88 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    For me on my M3 Real and Mario Party, it's working only when the not flashed DS have the M3 real and the flashed DS is dowloading to play, in the other way it's not working

4. Younggeary

Newcomer Younggeary Newbie

United States
    I had the same problem, Mario Party works find on the M3 real just don't trim it and press [Y] when you load the game and it should work [​IMG]

5. Deletable_Man

Member Deletable_Man Old Man

United States
    It works fine for my M3 Real as well. :/

6. JKR Firefox
    OP

Member JKR Firefox Back.

Canada
    My only issue is I shouldn't have to trim the rom for download play...I shouldn't have to do anything. My Simply worked fine, I feel dumb for replacing it now.

Fitzy

7. JKR Firefox
    OP

Member JKR Firefox Back.

Canada
    My only issue is I shouldn't have to trim the rom for download play...I shouldn't have to do anything. My Simply worked fine, I feel dumb for replacing it now.

Fitzy