Download Play Compatability

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by HyoImowano, Sep 7, 2007.

Sep 7, 2007
  1. HyoImowano
    OP

Member HyoImowano GBAtemp Fan

United States
    On the Slot-1 Comparison chart:

Except some Nintendo games (NSMB, Mario Kart,...)

On the R4DS Website:

-Full download play support

Can anyone clarify how well the download play on the R4 is? If I'm not mistaken a new firmware just came out for it not a few days ago, maybe the compatibility chart just needs to be updated? I'm curious because I'm hopefully buying one this weekend.

2. rhyguy

Member rhyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    new firmware?

i thought 0.11 was still the newest:O

anyway, we have found no game that doesnt have download play working in 0.11 firmware

3. HyoImowano
    OP

Member HyoImowano GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I could be wrong on the firmware, since I still have an M3 Perfect, I mostly just follow that, but I could have sworn I saw something on some site, it may have been out of date though. Thanks for the quick reply on the Download Play compatibility, I've flashed all my friend's DSes, but only one of them has a flash cart, so we do a lot of download play.

4. HBK

Member HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Portugal
    The Slot-1 comparison list is outdated, seeing as it refers to firmware 1.10 or earlier.

However, a new firmware was released in August which is 1.11, that includes full download play support, between other fixes.

Hope I clarified. [​IMG]