Hacking Download games without that title key site

Franciscop98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So, basically, I want to know how to do this, or if this is a "something" that exists. Since that site has been down for a while, and it may go completely down at some point, I wanted to be prepared for that. What would I need? Like, do I need the title.tik, title.cert and title.tmd files?

On another note, it looks like NUSGrabber is working fine but it most surely is because it uses that site directly.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the titlekey site is still online, just the domain name has not been renewed.
NUSGrabber doesn't use titlekeys.

you still need all these files if you want to install with wup installer.

Last edited by Cyan,

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
^^ probably explain why I had to edit my PC's "hosts" file to it's actual IP address for it to work.

Strange though, as the 3DS variant of the site never works now and Malwarebytes flags it as a untrusted site and blocks it and even unblocking it, the page never loads.

Last edited by retrofan_k,

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Really? The 3ds version of the site even on my phone internet wont load the site (domain looks like it expired)

I had to edit my hosts file for the WiiU version in order for it work with the Usbhelper app, otherwise I get the same problem as the 3DS version site.

There is a subreddit thread made about using the actual IP address for the Wiiu site, as others have the same issue, yet others can access the 3DS one like yourself, which I can figure out why, as it's just the case of swapping out the WiiU or 3DS in the URL, as the rest is the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs