Gaming Download DLC that isn't on Freeshop??

Chizurd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get all the DLC for Monster hunter 3 ultimate, MH4U, and MhGen, but since I've been banned, I can't connect to the server to download anything. Is there another way? The DLC isn't on the freeshop at all, could I download it and place it into my SD and have it work that way?.. If so I need links, not ever sure where to start looking at this point.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get all the DLC for Monster hunter 3 ultimate, MH4U, and MhGen, but since I've been banned, I can't connect to the server to download anything. Is there another way? The DLC isn't on the freeshop at all, could I download it and place it into my SD and have it work that way?.. If so I need links, not ever sure where to start looking at this point.
First, we DO NOT SHARE LINKS TO ANYTHING COPYRIGHT (PIRACY RELATED) Please read the rules, is in the bottom right of the site, labeled TERMS AND RULES.
Second, is not on freeshop cause whoever has the dlc of the game did not share the titlekeys for it.
Third, if you are banned, then i guess you may want to find a cia of the DLC and use fbi to install it if you don't find dlc on freeshop.

Reactions: Oschara

Chizurd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, we DO NOT SHARE LINKS TO ANYTHING COPYRIGHT (PIRACY RELATED) Please read the rules, is in the bottom right of the site, labeled TERMS AND RULES.
Second, is not on freeshop cause whoever has the dlc of the game did not share the titlekeys for it.
Third, if you are banned, then i guess you may want to find a cia of the DLC and use fbi to install it if you don't find dlc on freeshop.
Thank you very much! Did not know the link rule, sorry, and that might have pointed me in the right direction. I appreciate it big time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1