download a backup firmware, cyclo domain about to go down

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by jlc0312, Jul 7, 2012.

1. jlc0312
    OP

Newcomer jlc0312 Newbie

United States
    The domain for the team cyclo site is about to run out. Since the team is gone, we can't expect the site(firmware files) to stay up. It would be wise to download a backup copy of firmware because replacing the firmware is a common fix for many problems.

UPDATE: http://cyclods.wikidot.com/download:firmware this site has backups of many versions of firmware but it still wise to keep a copy just in case.

2. leiger

Member leiger GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I can guarantee that it will continue to host copies of the firmware at least for a few years from now. I have every intention of leaving the site there for those that need it.

The website should have a copy of every single release of the CycloDS firmware. If I'm missing one and you know where to find it, please let me know and I'll rectify the issue :)

But of course, offline copies (even if it's just the most recent few firmware releases) would also be a good idea, as you suggested.

3. AceWarhead

Member AceWarhead "Must Construct Additional Pylons"

United States
    We should upload them to Filetrip.

4. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    it would take the better part of 20 minutes to make sure the cyclods files at filetrip were up-to-date. instead of suggesting, why not just do it?

-another world

5. Technicmaster0

Member Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Addict

Germany