Hacking downgrading

SilverJWii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi my wii is version 3.3v2 U(oct 23rd update) and i want to downgrade my wii to 3.2U

can someone give me the link to the correct downgrader and instructional guide to help me, because i have no idea how to do any of this

i'm really new to this. also i have dvdx install and bootmii(boot2) installed and backed up my nand alrdy.

i also tried to install cios36 rev 7 and another one that came with the backup launcher package but it appear as if it does not work
( when i try to run a burnt game i get error (324) no cios but real games work.)

i heard that i cannot install cios on my wii because i am on 3.3v2 U so i want to downgrade

can someone help me?

thank you for your help

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Its because it is no longer trucha bugged. You could simply just run the Trucha Bug Restorer by Wiipower rather than downgrading as it will have the same effect.

SilverJWii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so if i install the trucha bug restorer will everything work like it does on 3.2? or will i have other problems.

can you give me the link please

thnx

SilverJWii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will everything that worked with 3.2 work with 3.3 with trucha bug? like preloader

and can someone give me a link to the downgrading app

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do Not Install Preloader On Any System Other Than 3.2 and 4.0!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything else should work fine. You put a link to the only program you need in your post two ^ from here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup