Hacking Downgrading from 4.0 without HBC?

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm wondering if there is currently any way for me to softmod my wii despite it being v4.0U? If not, is there a way being worked on/being released in the near future? I've never modded my wii in any way previously. Help would be greatly appreciated.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
ff6man said:
Riley said:
Soon aparently. Its called Bannerbomb ( the new 4.0 Exploit to replace the twilight hack ). Search on the forums for info.

Thanks, looks like I'm boned until this is released though. =(

Unless you have preloader or another way to run .dol files, that is. Apparently it is possible to fully downgrade a 4.0 system with only hbc installed, so the same method would work for preloader as well.

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nl255 said:
ff6man said:
Riley said:
Soon aparently. Its called Bannerbomb ( the new 4.0 Exploit to replace the twilight hack ). Search on the forums for info.

Thanks, looks like I'm boned until this is released though. =(

Unless you have preloader or another way to run .dol files, that is. Apparently it is possible to fully downgrade a 4.0 system with only hbc installed, so the same method would work for preloader as well.

Don't know what that is unfortunately what with my being a wii hacking noob and all, so no, I don't have that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol