Gaming Downgrading from 3.93 CFW to M33?

Harpuia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have 3.93 CFW and it's lame as hell. Do I just do regular Pandoraing to instal / downgrade tol M33 firmwares?

Harpuia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A simple yes would have worked but thank you for emphasizing my lack of psp knowledge
laugh.gif

Harpuia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does not seem to work.

I used my friend's pandora and mem stick, and did the exact procedures he told me to and even brought it to him and let him try it, to no avail.

hate2.gif

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello,
You got to get sure your friend's Pandora kit works fine before we consider your PSP's faulty.
When you're sure of it (by trying it on another PSP), we'll start to look for the reason why it doesn't work with your unit.

Harpuia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a Phat, and everything is fine except for the fact that I cannot get out of 3.93 CFW.

My friend's Pandora and mem stick are fine because he M33's his own PSP with it.

Seems to be a problem with my PSP, but I don't seem to find anything faulty with it.

linkinkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when was the last time he tested his memory,he might've chaanged a file or moved something....or maybe the MS was created useing vista,which in some cases(like mine) doesn't work.

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Harpuia said:
It does not seem to work. [...]

Could you be more precise? Is there any error message, such as "error code 80020xxx" or anything? And when does it freeze? The more precise, the easier to solve!

Harpuia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I can access recovery.

I guess the problem is that I don't have a pandora. I'll try to borrow it then use that Despertar del Cementario myself, then?
Sorry, I'm a newbie
smile.gif

To be specific, I think it either just hangs or freezes/shuts off when trying to downgrade.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harpuia said:
Yes, I can access recovery.

I guess the problem is that I don't have a pandora. I'll try to borrow it then use that Despertar del Cementario myself, then?
Sorry, I'm a newbie
smile.gif

To be specific, I think it either just hangs or freezes/shuts off when trying to downgrade.
If you don't have Pandora then you can't downgrade anymore sorry to say. You need it otherwise it won't work. Good luck though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans