Hacking Downgrading from 13

HankLibre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sorry for noob question, I'm completely new to switch, and it's a bit of a jungle.
Bought an unpatched switch and managed to boot hekate. Turns out I unknowingly upgraded to the new 13 firmware so atmosphere wont launch.
Is it possible to downgrade or is the whole fuse burning thing final? All help is much apreciated!

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for noob question, I'm completely new to switch, and it's a bit of a jungle.
Bought an unpatched switch and managed to boot hekate. Turns out I unknowingly upgraded to the new 13 firmware so atmosphere wont launch.
Is it possible to downgrade or is the whole fuse burning thing final? All help is much apreciated!
It's possible to downgrade, but honestly, just wait a few days or so for Atmosphere to be updated to support 13.0.0. Downgrading without access to CFW is more trouble than it's worth in this situation.

godreborn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm patiently awaiting atmosphere on 13.0.0 before I update my exploitable switch. I've already updated my two other systems: the animal crossing one and the Mario 3d world one. the system isn't hacked, but if I should go to sell it, I want it to be hackable by the person buying it. I plan to buy ni no kuni 2 today from the eshop, but I'll only put it on the other two switches, for now. it's not available to buy yet, (probably won't be for another 4 hours or so), when it's 9:00 a.m. pst.

Reactions: HankLibre

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Reactions: HankLibre
General chit-chat
Help Users
    SG854 @ SG854: Dad went for a pack of cigarettes and never came back