rekt em skrubs
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So lets get straight to it.

Nintendo released a new update a couple hours ago - 10.4

In that update nintendo patched some things that used to allow us to get access to homebrew , but if you have cubic ninja you obviously still have access to homebrew BUT.

You cannot downgrade anymore, memchunkhax 2 was actually patched which is a bummer, so this means if you upgraded to 10.4 your out of luck no downgrading anymore unless something else is released.

VIDEO proof=

As you can see we no longer have the ability to get arm9 and downgrading, we simply get an error.

Last edited by GoodCookie88,

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well than I guess this thread can be locked down.. I just dont want people screaming at my face about this.... I didnt access gba for some days and I saw that 10.4 was out so i decided to inform u guys.

Reactions: Deleted User

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Well than I guess this thread can be locked down.. I just dont want people screaming at my face about this.... I didnt access gba for some days and I saw that 10.4 was out so i decided to inform u guys.

No, the only thing you decided to do is too be such an asshole to open a thread just to make REAL Homebrew Development & Emulators threads to go in second pages.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
No, the only thing you decided to do is too be such an asshole to open a thread just to make REAL Homebrew Development & Emulators threads to go in second pages.
No need to be a stuck up prick about it. Go back to bed.

Reactions: GoodCookie88

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
He and other homebrew developers are understandably upset about it (not this thread in particular), because this subforum is supposed to be for releases and discussion about programming, not general tech support and news about firmware updates. The flashcart/firmware section is much more suited for this kind of thread.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
He and other homebrew developers are understandably upset about it (not this thread in particular), because this subforum is supposed to be for releases and discussion about programming, not general tech support and news about firmware updates. The flashcart/firmware section is much more suited for this kind of thread.
Definitely this.

I understand why Rinnegatamante is upset.

Reactions: NightsOwl and WeedZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Cool didn't know they ported cuphead on vita