Homebrew Downgrading after DSiWare Games down?

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So the DSiWare games are pulled from the eShop. How are we supposed to downgrade with waithax now?

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Same Question I have an NNID where I bought Fieldrunners and that NNID is not used right now.
I googled and I found out that its not possible to use an other NNID without System Recovery or calling Nintendo and asking them to unlink your current ID

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
I googled and I found out that its not possible to use an other NNID without System Recovery or calling Nintendo and asking them to unlink your current ID
You can unlink current NNID by formatting the 3DS. My question is Are DsiWare games linked to NNID and can I redownload Fieldrunners?

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
only for the system transfer method, not for slowhax
"Once a developer implements this into an existing DSi exploit installer (Such as Yellows8's), we will be able to inject and then downgrade directly from a single console instead of having to do the transfer method as described in Plailect's guide! My advice is to get an entrypoint exploit working (See Smea's website) and run HTTPWN on your 11.0-11.1 3DS and download a compatible, exploitable, DSi Ware game before Nintendo pulls them! (They have already pulled the popular exploitable ones already!)"

What about this? Its about slowhax. The popular ones got pulled but they say that an other DSiWare Game should work.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
System transfer + dsiwarehax -> you can use whatever game of this list matching your region
waithax + dsiwarehax -> only the popular 4 (Fieldrunners, Legends of Exidia, Guitar Rock Tour, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords)

Zekamon

Now with extra salt!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
System transfer + dsiwarehax -> you can use whatever game of this list matching your region
waithax + dsiwarehax -> only the popular 4 (Fieldrunners, Legends of Exidia, Guitar Rock Tour, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords)
Crap I didn't buy any of them when I had the chance. Thank you anyway!

Reactions: Arubaro

Noober

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wanted to buy but poor menuhax don't work with the ctr-httpwn eshop. Got Zelda but no Powersaves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu