Hacking Downgrading 3DS XL firmware 10.3

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So return it, and get your money back, and go check a pawn shop for a 9.2 or below 3DS. They'll allow you to inspect the console, hell, you can tell them upfront that you want a 9.2 3DS to hack it for piracy. They give 0 fucks, and just want your money. They're probably cheaper than Gamestop also.
They are cheaper then gamestop.

Plus you can haggle prices at pawn shops to get them even lower

I got a 2ds on 6.0 for $20 from a pawn shop :lol: (it was in the "I have no clue what this shit is box" so don't expect to find one this low without shopping around)

Last edited by Adeka,

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please. Never release a 9.3+ kexploit.

Noobs don't deserve it.

If you aren't a noob you are on 9.2 or below if you actually want piracy.

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Please. Never release a 9.3+ kexploit.

Noobs don't deserve it.

If you aren't a noob you are on 9.2 or below if you actually want piracy.
Because you think that only noobs would want it and only for piracy ?
I have a 9.0 O3DS and a 9.9 O3DS. And still, I want to have a kernel exploit on the second one without having to buy a new one.

Last edited by Mrrraou,

technomooney

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
however is the sky3ds a reliable way to play roms of any nature? also will it have the malicious code from the gateway card that will make your system a paper weight? also is there any alternative to the gateway or sky3ds? i liked the supercard cards but after the bug that broke a lot of peoples systems i want to make sure of the safety of the system...

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
however is the sky3ds a reliable way to play roms of any nature? also will it have the malicious code from the gateway card that will make your system a paper weight? also is there any alternative to the gateway or sky3ds? i liked the supercard cards but after the bug that broke a lot of peoples systems i want to make sure of the safety of the system...
kek, it wasn't a bug. Its Gateway fighting against the SCDSTWO+ Gateway emulation plugin.

Incolbum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sky3ds / Sky+ can't play CIA files, only 3ds/3dz files, and only 3ds/3dz files of games that are ripped from carts. (no custom games, no eshop games.)
No bricking.
No alternative for 9.3+
Supercard quite obviously stole gateway's launcher, so in the illegal vs illegal market, the strongest coders win.

Last edited by Incolbum,

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why the fuck did you bump this seven week old thread?

Your question doesn't even relate to the the topic at hand FFS. Reported.

technomooney

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
use browserhax to launch homebrew loader then use sysupdater to downgrade

would look up a tutorial first...

ok cool thx

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

use browserhax to launch homebrew loader then use sysupdater to downgrade

would look up a tutorial first...

so i have read up on this a little bit.... i am wondering if this will work safely on a N3ds running sysNAND version 10.3.0-28U

Goombah111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There most certainly is an exploit. It's called NINJHAX. among others...

If you want the homebrew channel that is easily done with Ninjhax. I installed menuhax yesterday on my 10.5.0-30U 3ds xl.

Can't install CIA files without 10.3 or earlier but you can definitely exploit.

Oh darn... I bought it from gamestop on 10.3 :(
Is there anything out on 10.3 for exploits other than sky3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i love sigma meals, skibidi slicers!!