Hacking Downgraded to 9.2 but hit a dead end

Treeko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright so I got my o3ds to downgrade to 9.2, now I've tried following 3 seperate tutorials here on gbatemp to install rxtools and get the emunand working with no avail, the issue I am running into is that the browserhax for installing emunand in most of the tutorials does not work at all, going to the urls to install emunand leads to a black screen tried waiting for it to work but gave up after 15 minutes, after this I tried installing menuhax, by completely removing everything from my SD card, which did work, but after putting the necassary files for installing emunand and rxtools back into my sd card, menuhax stopped working I re-installed menuhax a few times already to see if the problem was with moving the files to the sd card which I am pretty sure isn't the case, if someone could direct me to a tutorial for installing rxtools and emunand on a downgraded o3ds from scratch it would be really appreciated.

I hope admin could move this thread to the the right forum I mistakenly posted this in the tutorials section.

Last edited by Treeko,

haipro2001

Trophies
XP
Country
same problem here. I made a topic few days ago but no one care about it. Finally got it to work. but it crashed a lot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China