Hacking Downgrade / Wii balance board sync

pdav20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi! A few days ago my wii got updated to 3.3 by my sister when she put an original Wii fit disc... now I've downgraded to 3.2 and installed starfall... but the wii balance board won't sync anymore! So is the 3.3 update necessary to make it work? Thx

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think it's only one IOS missing because of the downgrade, use WUFE to extract the update partition of the game, and then post a list here so we can see which IOS are there

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on 3.2U with starfall installed as well... As nothing to do with upgrade or downgrade of your firmware. Make sure you try to re sync it again if doesnt work check your batteries as well...

Posts merged

ether2802 said:
I think it's only one IOS missing because of the downgrade, use WUFE to extract the update partition of the game, and then post a list here so we can see which IOS are there

You can try that as well

lourens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmmm, maybe it 'forgot' your Balance Boards Bluetooth ID. Did you try to unplug your Wii and Balance Board then try it again?

Otherwise you can press the red sync button on the Wii 15sec it will totaly reset all syncs... Then try again.

pdav20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thx all for your quick answers... i unplugged the wii and the balance board and then it synced like a charm!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol