Homebrew Downgrade Problem..

Pink Gold Peach

Random Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Launch sysUpdater > Press Y for Downgrade > Getting CIA file informations... titleException: main.cpp:154: Result: 0xD900182F Failed to get CIA file info
(updates folder is on the root of my SD Card with all .cia files inside it)

Help?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Launch sysUpdater > Press Y for Downgrade > Getting CIA file informations... titleException: main.cpp:154: Result: 0xD900182F Failed to get CIA file info

Help?
Keep trying over and over and over till it runs

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Help?
You're not on a Mac by any chance? The .ds_store etc. files that OS X makes cause issues with sysupdater. Other than that I can only suggest trying again.
Make sure there are absolutely no other files inside the updates folder except the CIAs.

Pink Gold Peach

Random Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're not on a Mac by any chance? The .ds_store etc. files that OS X makes cause issues with sysupdater. Other than that I can only suggest trying again.
Make sure there are absolutely no other files inside the updates folder except the CIAs.
I am on Windows and I have deleted and copied that folder back many times trying to get it to work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2