Hardware Downgrade old 3DS 11.1 TO 9.2 using Ninjahax

nerirififi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I currently try to downgrade my old 3DS XL in 11.1.0.34E version to 9.2.

So i made 2 backup nand in 11.1, they are identical.
So i patch my 11.1 NAND backup with 3DS auto firm, and i flash my nand.

Result, the console boot properly.

I decide to use Ninjahax for entry point.
Installation of Ninjahax give me a success message, then when the console try to boot on Ninjahax, that restart a the home menu with error message, i try QR 10.7 or 10.3 maybe a mistake of my part.

If i take QR code 11.1.0.34 nothing happen, so i think my dump is correctly patch.

Maybe a problem with a file in my sd card ( i try the last smealum starter pack ) , or bad qr code i scan.

Last edited by nerirififi,

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, unless you also have Fieldrunners, Sodoku, Guitar Rock Tour, or Exidia, you can't downgrade your 3DS. Any model of it. The exploit that let us do so in 10.0 - 10.7 was patched, and the only way is through a legit copy of any of the four games.
Also it's apparently impossible to get any of those four games unless you have a DSi and it's on firmware 1.4.3, and then you need some way to downgrade it so it's on 1.4.1.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
It seems that OP had done already a hardmod, but now he needs to enter *hax to actually continue the downgrade process so there's no need to start the "but you need DSi gaems or hardmod to proceed", OP is already past this point.

nerirififi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe i am not clear .

So i patch with hardmod my nand in 11.1 , so now it s not possible for me to launch home-brew launcher, and ninjahax exist for 11.1, and i have the cardridge

FONZD

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

If i take QR code 11.1.0.34 nothing happen, so i think my dump is correctly patch.

Maybe a problem with a file in my sd card ( i try the last smealum starter pack ) , or bad qr code i scan.

Have you took all the 15 QR code ?

Last edited by FONZD,

nerirififi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i reflash my nand in 11.1, so i take all the 15 qr code, i have home-brew launcher loading, now i will reflash my nand with patch.

hope that will work like that

Last edited by nerirififi,

nerirififi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Its ok, the downgrade is not the same than 11.0, you must use method of 15qr for ninjhax 11.1. In 11.0 we use 10.7 qr.

Thanks to all....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: