Homebrew Downgrade New3DS w/o Hardmod

Shin88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all,
I have a new3ds [EUR] with the latest FW ( 11.0.33 ). Before sending it to the "warranty repair" it mounted ReiNand. Now i want to use back the CFW, but i read that with the 11.0 i can't access the homebrew launcher.

My question is : If i can take a new3ds Xl with CF from one of my friends, can i use a secondary exploit ( basehaxx or oothax ) and downgrade my console with 11.0 ? Is there a guide for this?

Really Thanks.

Shin88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Search before posting?
I answered 2 of this questions just today
If you have another hackable 3ds by hand use the steps here
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Firmware-Downgrade

Thanks for the answer, and sorry for "repeating a question". I used the search button, but i have different questions, so i opened a new thread.

So, if i want to downgrade my 3ds, i must have one of the two games in the link? Must they be in cartridge or a digital copy is fine?

D

Deleted-379826

Thanks for the answer, and sorry for "repeating a question". I used the search button, but i have different questions, so i opened a new thread.

So, if i want to downgrade my 3ds, i must have one of the two games in the link? Must they be in cartridge or a digital copy is fine?
There is no physical so yes, it must be digital

Reactions: Shin88

ashinnblunts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It must be a legit digital copy and on the system which already exploitable.

All of these answers are in the guide.

Reactions: Shin88

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol