Hacking downgrade from luma3ds 8.1.1 to 7.1?

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
you won't loose any data, but most importantly why in the world would you want to?

most likely luma is not the reason for the crash, with 7.1 it will still crash the same.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fine minecraft 3ds keeps crashing and im wondering whats causing it (it crashes and goes to the luma error screen when loading world)
I have not had any issues with Minecraft and luma 8.1.1; are you using the 1.1 update? have you tried making a new world to see if it works?

TyDye

Linux and 3DS geek
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not had any issues with Minecraft and luma 8.1.1; are you using the 1.1 update? have you tried making a new world to see if it works?
yes i am using the 1.1 update and i made a new world it worked a few times then started crashing again what else could be causing it i have to load the world many times just to play

Chazpelo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont really know. but do you use a NTR or something like that for Minecraft? if that's the case. then delete it.

Chazpelo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i mean do you use a cheat with Minecraft N3DS?

and yes like what Zyvyn said. 7.1 would crash even more. and it would be discontinued. consider checking the Luma3DS github or your 'Luma3DS Updater' app if you dont know?

Last edited by Chazpelo,

Skur3byk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Im just guessing that you are using n3ds...
What is your n3ds region? Minecraft 3ds as im aware is only usa for now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there