1. Richitehero

    OP Richitehero Newbie
    Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2018
    Messages:
    4
    Country:
    Puerto Rico
    Hi everyone, I updated my switch to 10.2.0 and sigpatches don't work yet.
    I was wondering if I can downgrade to Version 10.1.0 with DayBreak without any problem.
    Thanks in advance.
     
    Shadow#1 likes this.
  2. Lacius

    Lacius GBAtemp Legend
    Member

    Joined:
    May 11, 2008
    Messages:
    16,931
    Country:
    United States
    It's recommended that you just wait for signature patches to be released. And next time, don't update unless Atmosphere and signature patches have been released for the new update.

    You can downgrade to 10.1.0 using Daybreak, but if something goes wrong, you may have to reinitialize your system. Making a sysMMC backup beforehand is recommended.
     
    f0li0 and zsw12abc like this.
  3. Loko4

    Loko4 GBAtemp Regular
    Member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2011
    Messages:
    188
    Country:
    Brazil
    If you update without burn fusees, yes. However, wait a few days, soon will be ready the patches.
     
  4. Richitehero

    OP Richitehero Newbie
    Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2018
    Messages:
    4
    Country:
    Puerto Rico
    Thanks guys, I will wait for the patches which looks as a better option.
     
  5. Draxzelex

    Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend
    Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2017
    Messages:
    15,888
    Country:
    United States
    The patches are out by the way.
     
Draft saved Draft deleted
Loading...

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Downgrade,