Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.thelowridergame.com
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 questions, I'm running 10.1.0.27US:

1: I head there are issues with a certain version of sysupdater. Which version should I be using to make sure I do not brick.

2. It says launch with the homebrew of your choice, but I haven't been able to find one that works on mine. What would you guys recommend I run?

holyluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I would wait because afaik downgrading with the tools we have now, you have a moderate chance of bricking your 3ds.

shadowla05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's is always going to be a chance you brick your 3ds when downgrading. At the moment it's not recommend with any version of sysupdater.

I fully bricked my O3DS on 10.3 but was successful downgrading my N3DS on 10.1.

So I don't recommend it unless your like me and can't wait, Just have in mind chances of a brick are high at this moment.

Ar7ific1al

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to be rude but there are already several threads with this type of discussion; nothing about your thread is unique to your situation and no question asked here hasn't already been answered elsewhere. Many of us would appreciate it if you'd put effort into finding an existing thread to ask your questions, or use the existing threads to find answers that have already been posted.

The tutorials section has plenty of info, and so too does the very section you posted in. It isn't difficult; browse the forum a little. You don't have to use the search function. Literally just look at the first couple of pages and you will find a thread with answers or to which you can respond and get help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs