Homebrew Downgrade 2 2DS (10.7 and 11.0)

Axorve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

I have suceffully downgrade my N3DS 10.3 to 9.2 and install lumaCWF.

But now, my brothers have 2 2DS, one 10.7 ( i use basehax for install legit cia ) and one 11.0.

Do u know, i can downgrad 11.0 to 9.2 with this tuto ? https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade

It's safe ? Because i'm afraid to brick :/

Sorry for my english, and thank's for anwser ^^

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have trouble reading & understanding English, I don't think it would be the best idea. But, obviously will work.

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hi !

I have suceffully downgrade my N3DS 10.3 to 9.2 and install lumaCWF.

But now, my brothers have 2 2DS, one 10.7 ( i use basehax for install legit cia ) and one 11.0.

Do u know, i can downgrad 11.0 to 9.2 with this tuto ? https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade

It's safe ? Because i'm afraid to brick :/

Sorry for my english, and thank's for anwser ^^
If the 10.7 one has basehaxx, you could just try to downgrade from that(if it doesn't work, try buying OOT3D. It will work for downgrade on 10.7)

On the 11.0 one, you would need to do the exploit to downgrade the native firmware using fieldrunners then use a homebrew exploit to downgrade

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, it is relatively safe. While you do have the slightest chance to brick, all recorded brickes happened becaues they were either

1. Using an older tool, like sysupdater

2.had bad downgrade files (the one from the wiki works completely fine)

3. Didn't follow the guide TO THE LETTER, and did something like turn off during downgrading

Axorve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have use the tuto and suceffull downgrad my N3DS, but i'm affraid for downgrad the 2DS in 11.0 x)

Just, i have basehaxx for 2DS in 10.7, but for 2DS in 11.0 i don't have homebrew exploit, it's not necessary with dsiware exploit ?

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downgrade and get arm9loaderhax on the 10.7 2ds. Buy fieldrunners ($5) and follow the guide. You will need a homebrew exploit, but you can reinstall basehax to work on 11.0. You WILL NEED TO USE YOUR OTHEr 2DS TO DOWNGRADE FROM 11.0.

Axorve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Downgrade and get arm9loaderhax on the 10.7 2ds. Buy fieldrunners ($5) and follow the guide. You will need a homebrew exploit, but you can reinstall basehax to work on 11.0. You WILL NEED TO USE YOUR OTHEr 2DS TO DOWNGRADE FROM 11.0.
I'm need a homebrew exploit on 11.0 ? Shit. I use basehax yes, but is instable, it's can work ?

Axorve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sucess downgrade and cwf for 2DS in 10.7 o/

Now, i'm going to try the last 2DS in 11.0, but, it's realy safe ?

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sucess downgrade and cwf for 2DS in 10.7 o/

Now, i'm going to try the last 2DS in 11.0, but, it's realy safe ?
as long as you have a9lh and a nand backup on the downgraded 2ds, you will be fine. You do have to do some stuff with godmode9, which can potentially brick your system if you do something wrong, but the software it self is VERY stable (only one recorded crash that was caused on purpose). So in the very slight chance you may brick, you can just use hourglass9 to restore your nand back up, so you will be fine no matter what.

Axorve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Arf, i'm using luma CWF on the 2DS 10.7 (now in 9.2), i do change for hourglass cwf ? I finish installation and i'm going to start 2DS 11.0 downgrade.

And, on my 2DS 1, i start on emunand => Eshop => Buying the game ?

Sorry for my question, i'm newbie xD

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just follow the instructions. Hourglass9 is a way to get backups of your nand. You can also use emunand9 to backup your nand. When ever the guide says to use hourglass9, just use emunand9's built-in nand backing up feature. The guide will tell you when to buy the game

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, it is relatively safe. While you do have the slightest chance to brick, all recorded brickes happened becaues they were either

1. Using an older tool, like sysupdater

2.had bad downgrade files (the one from the wiki works completely fine)

3. Didn't follow the guide TO THE LETTER, and did something like turn off during downgrading
The worst I've seen when someone followed directions exactly and used all the correct tools and files was a frankenfirmware, which is usually easy to fix by downgrading again.

Axorve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi, i have suceffully install exlpoit on 2DS 11.0.
No problem, i have restore nand edited, but i don't know what have changed ?

What i can make now ? I have 2DS 11.0 with exploit installed, now i use basehax and downgrade exactely like the 2DS in 10.7 ?

Ty ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr