Hacking Downgrade 11.1 FW

janitortemp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am new to this scene. I have a couple questions about downgrading. So recently I boght a N3DS that was on 9.2 firmware, and also running ReiNand custom firmware. I have just completed installing Luma3ds, and al9h on it. I also have a N3DS that is still in its box, brand new. If I follow the instructions to downgrade the N3DS that is still in its box, will I end up with two systems running custom firmware? Also, will both systems be able to use the nintendo store, play online etc?

I just want to make sure that the 3DS that is already running luma/al9h stays that way. And the end result is two systems running Luma3ds/AL9H.

Any help or insight into this would be very helpful, thank you!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, I am new to this scene. I have a couple questions about downgrading. So recently I boght a N3DS that was on 9.2 firmware, and also running ReiNand custom firmware. I have just completed installing Luma3ds, and al9h on it. I also have a N3DS that is still in its box, brand new. If I follow the instructions to downgrade the N3DS that is still in its box, will I end up with two systems running custom firmware? Also, will both systems be able to use the nintendo store, play online etc?

I just want to make sure that the 3DS that is already running luma/al9h stays that way. And the end result is two systems running Luma3ds/AL9H.

Any help or insight into this would be very helpful, thank you!
Yes. An a9lh console will always stay that way unless you either uninstall a9lh with SafeArm9Installer or restore a pre-a9lh NAND with Decrypt9 and don't choose the "keep a9lh" option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass