Homebrew Doubt with a NNID ban

Lindorel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I´ve a big doubt. I did a transfer with a UNBAN old3ds to a New. The new received only the ban of NNID, I can´t create a new NNID. Any way to fix it? Inyecting empty NNID or formatting?

Help plz xD

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Hi, I´ve a big doubt. I did a transfer with a UNBAN old3ds to a New. The new received only the ban of NNID, I can´t create a new NNID. Any way to fix it? Inyecting empty NNID or formatting?

Help plz xD

Which ban did it receive? 002 or 2182? iirc 2182 or apparently, both. Are console bans (DeviceID) did you have a backup of your nnidsave.bin from the non-banned o3ds?

Lindorel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Which ban did it receive? 002 or 2182? iirc 2182 or apparently, both. Are console bans (DeviceID) did you have a backup of your nnidsave.bin from the non-banned o3ds?

The error is 022-2812, but only not work NNID, online and eshop work. And not, I haven´t backup of nnidsave.bin. Is possible inyect a nnidsave.bin of other console not baned? All this in a NEW not banned, only the NNID

Last edited by Lindorel,

Lindorel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Infos of your NEW?
The unbaned 3ds is a Oldxl, and this guy (a customer) did a transfer with Fieldrunner to downgrade with DSiWare metod. The new is a "virgin" with arm9lh, for this reason I haven´t a backup of nnidsave.bin. My doubt is: is possible fix it or I need change the nnidsave.bin of other 3ds?

GlowskiBroski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm..... Did you just buy this "unbanned" 3ds? If it was used, the original owner could have unbanned it with the Friendcodeseed method and the ID change method as it unbans the system, yet not the ID. This means, as you connect an ID, it will be banned.

Lindorel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I´m spanish, sorry for my bad english. The situation is this:

Old 3ds unbanned---------New 3ds without arm9

Old 3ds transfer Fieldrunners to New3ds / New3ds --- downgrade to 10.4 native firm and 9.2 with plaisysupdater / install arm9 with decrypt9 and update to 11.2.

After this I can ( in the new3ds) play online and acces to eshop. Is not possible create a new NNID and download games in eshop (022-2812).

Solution?

Last edited by Lindorel,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't make any sense. If your O3DS was "unbanned" and the New 3DS was stock, where did the ban come from in the first place? If you're saying you unbanned the O3DS with a LFCS to get online again BEFORE doing the DSiWare downgrade, then it makes sense. For some people (myself included) the entire ban transferred to the other 3DS. If yours didn't I'm not sure what to tell you. There is no way to bypass the eShop ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2