Hardware Doubt (wii f***ed lens)

pepo_murdoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I burned 4 ssbb dvd9 with multilaser dl 2.4x-8x (it´s the only one that i found in my town) in diferents speeds (2.4x/3x/4x/8x). Only the 4x and the 8x works, but i thought that the 8x works better. i played 3 days straight with my cousin, and in the 4th day, when y cousin was playing alone, he recieve the messenger " please eject the disk, turn of and contact the...). After that, any dvds that i burned before didnt works anymore. I think that i broked my wii lens, but here we don´t have anyone ho nows how to change the wii lens, or fixed if is the case. so anyone now how to change the wii lens? if anyone post a tutorial i´ll be very grateful.tks.

trOublie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man, these discs are shit, none of them will work properly on your wii, im from brazil too, just order some verbatim from fnac site. Try burning others games in others medias to see if work or not.

hogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm in the same boat but I used ritek and it still killed my laser.
Played ssbb for a good week with no problems.
I have a friend who's gonna look at it this weekend, he said I might just need the laser clean or adjusted.
Myself I'm prepared for the worst its been 2 weeks with no wii
cry.gif

pepo_murdoc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i´m less than one week and i´m already pulling my hair off. the guy that´s fixing my wii sad that isn´t dirty or nothing, and its alreadu searching for the lens here in brazil. i saw many lens sellers on ebay and anothers online shops, buy buying here is more easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, hi