Doubt (wii f***ed lens)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by pepo_murdoc, Mar 31, 2008.

Mar 31, 2008

Doubt (wii f***ed lens) by pepo_murdoc at 10:25 PM (986 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. pepo_murdoc
    OP

Newcomer pepo_murdoc Member

Brazil
    I burned 4 ssbb dvd9 with multilaser dl 2.4x-8x (it´s the only one that i found in my town) in diferents speeds (2.4x/3x/4x/8x). Only the 4x and the 8x works, but i thought that the 8x works better. i played 3 days straight with my cousin, and in the 4th day, when y cousin was playing alone, he recieve the messenger " please eject the disk, turn of and contact the...). After that, any dvds that i burned before didnt works anymore. I think that i broked my wii lens, but here we don´t have anyone ho nows how to change the wii lens, or fixed if is the case. so anyone now how to change the wii lens? if anyone post a tutorial i´ll be very grateful.tks.

2. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    you can find a tutorial on this forum with the search function, its actually real easy.

3. trOublie

Newcomer trOublie Member

Brazil
    Man, these discs are shit, none of them will work properly on your wii, im from brazil too, just order some verbatim from fnac site. Try burning others games in others medias to see if work or not.

4. hogg

Member hogg GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah I'm in the same boat but I used ritek and it still killed my laser.
    Played ssbb for a good week with no problems.
    I have a friend who's gonna look at it this weekend, he said I might just need the laser clean or adjusted.
    Myself I'm prepared for the worst its been 2 weeks with no wii [​IMG]

5. pepo_murdoc
    OP

Newcomer pepo_murdoc Member

Brazil
    i´m less than one week and i´m already pulling my hair off. the guy that´s fixing my wii sad that isn´t dirty or nothing, and its alreadu searching for the lens here in brazil. i saw many lens sellers on ebay and anothers online shops, buy buying here is more easy.

6. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    even with a new lens my wii cannot read ssbb [​IMG]