Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
nothing "is" any color.

Grass only *appears* to be green. Color is just an imaginary concept THEY have implanted in your mind and in reality it is the result from light bouncing off of objects.

Grass is photons
And how can you know that? Are you a scientist? Probably not, so i find it very plausible that you just got tricked by the govermant and perhaps you are goverment spy!

I really like to use Firefox the only drawback it Has is that the downloads sometimes go to downloads and sometimes to temp files.

JuanMena

Old Skull ☠️
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nothing in your posting suggested that you were Asian IRL, so why this suspiciously specific denial? What are you trying to hide?

I am not three badgers in an overcoat.
You share the same colour scheme of these animals... but your mustache is making me doubt this sentence...

Male victims of intrafamiliar violence is not funny...
It's funny on it's counterpart.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

x65943

the end is nigh, buy doge coin
Global Moderator
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You share the same colour scheme of these animals... but your mustache is making me doubt this sentence...

Male victims of intrafamiliar violence is not funny...
It's funny on it's counterpart.
I will start by saying I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Are you saying it's funny when women are abused or that it's funny when women abuse men?
Do you have any proof of that?

I play AHiT 24/7
You posted this message, and you seem to post a lot around here. You also likely shower, eat food, use the restroom. Therefore I find it very likely you at least take some breaks in your hat in time sessions.

Also, surely you have power outages sometimes or you have to go to school.

For all of these reasons I doubt you play AHIT 24/7 - maybe 23.9/7 but that already invalidates your claim

As for me,

I don't eat potato chips

Stealphie

GBAtemp's Favorite Hat Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I will start by saying I'm not entirely sure what you mean. Are you saying it's funny when women are abused or that it's funny when women abuse men?

You posted this message, and you seem to post a lot around here. You also likely shower, eat food, use the restroom. Therefore I find it very likely you at least take some breaks in your hat in time sessions.

Also, surely you have power outages sometimes or you have to go to school.

For all of these reasons I doubt you play AHIT 24/7 - maybe 23.9/7 but that already invalidates your claim

As for me,

I don't eat potato chips
Oh really? Then why did I find a potato chip in your profile.

I don't exist

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Then who posted that? :ph34r:

Wait a minute. They say that the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was to convince people he didn't exist. Now you're trying to convince people you don't exist... Are you Satan? :O

:glare:

Stealphie is Satan.
I'm not.

Veho is Satan.

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
OBJECTION
You claim you aren’t satan, but give no proof, and you direct the blame onto someone else, meaning you are lying, which is something satan would do
OBJECTION! You say that i'm Satan, yet you have no direct evidence. If someone here needs to give evidence, it's YOU! This is all just baseless conjecture!

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
OBJECTION! You say that i'm Satan, yet you have no direct evidence. If someone here needs to give evidence, it's YOU! This is all just baseless conjecture!
HOLD IT

I don’t need to give evidence as vevo already did
Wait a minute. They say that the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was to convince people he didn't exist. Now you're trying to convince people you don't exist... Are you Satan?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://i.imgur.com/miOR2fi.jpeg