Double Dragon 2

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by blackvd, Jul 12, 2007.

Jul 12, 2007

Double Dragon 2 by blackvd at 12:29 AM (1,436 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. blackvd
    OP

Newcomer blackvd Newbie

United States
    I have the latest version of nesDS for my m3 Simply. All the games I have work fine except Double Dragon 2. I've tried every rom I can find for it but none seem to work. Anyone know where i can find one that does?

Thanks

2. - Wrath of God -

Member - Wrath of God - God

United States
    Umm it could be just nesDS compatibility problems

3. blackvd
    OP

Newcomer blackvd Newbie

United States
    Most likely but I was hoping maybe just a bad rom since it's one of the few nes games I'd like to play through.

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    I got it working on my M3 by just writing as a GBA game, shame slot-1 cards don't do GBA.

5. victorlammy

Newcomer victorlammy Member

New Zealand
    It works fine on my R4 (well, with some graphic issues on some specific point, but it does work), not sure if its a M3 problem.

6. Magnifico

Member Magnifico GBAtemp Regular

United States
    what exactly is the problem? cause ive had weird random [problems with certain games on nesds that went away after renaming the game or reformatting the card, probably has to do with a save file being corrupted or something. but i believe ive played double dragon 2 on nesds before as its one of my favorites too.

7. victorlammy

Newcomer victorlammy Member

New Zealand
    I didn't finish the whole game, but I do experience some graphic issues. Remember there are some pictures show up after you finish each stage to tell the story? I cant see any of them, they all messed up. That is the major thing I noticed, and similar graphic issue in one stage (the one after the fight inside the helicopter). The BG is messed up but the character is fine, and you can still play.
    It might be just the rom is corrupt, the one I am using could be a Japaneses version. I have down load an US version and will try it tonight.

8. Unchi-san

Member Unchi-san Unchi on a stick! yay~

United States
    Theres no way where you can play 2players with someone is there? (rather, for any nes game)

NES games are too hard to beat 1player haha