Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
This game is awesome, well, for about 20 minutes or so. It's called Doritos: Dash of Destruction, and it's on XBOX Live Marketplace for free! The idea of the game is you control a T-Rex who goes around smashing up an area and trying to stop cars who are collecting doritos. Alternatively, you can also play as the cars who have to collect said doritos and dodge the T-Rex. Along the way you also get some small enhancements which basically turn you into this truck or a mecha T-Rex, depending on who you're playing as.

Along the way you get some AI opponent who's also trying to do the same as you, so you have to beat him by doing it faster then he is.

Best of all though, this is the most easiest 200 gamerscore points you're going to score in your life. I cleared the whole game in about 20 minutes.

The multiplayer isn't so bad actually, and with 3 other friends I can imagine it being pretty fun. There is one achievement where you have to win a game of multiplayer, but this can be achieved by turning on controller 2 and just leaving it there.

It's a shame this game doesn't have online multiplayer, actually, because I probably would end up playing it more online. Alas.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
shaunj66 said:
I thought the game was bloody terrible... An easy 200 points yes, but the gameplay is an abomination of man kind.

Well controls could be a little tighter, and I didn't like the way I couldn't run over water, but overall it wasn't too bad at all. Then again, I'm taking a very simplistic mindframe to it.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I played this game, I didn't read the instructions or pay attention to what they were telling me. I then started playing the game. I was a T-Rex just crushing shit trying to eat Doritos. I literally said "What the fuck."

Easy gamerscore yes, but I've seen easier on better games

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of those Chester Cheetah games that were on the Snes and Genesis back in the 90's. However the Chester Cheetah games made a little sense since there was a crappy cartoon series as well.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No The Teej, it is not at all awesome.

It is only for Gamerscore whores who want a easy 200 points.

Hence I downloaded it
smileipb2.png

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Teej said:
There is one achievement where you have to win a game of multiplayer, but this can be achieved by turning on controller 2 and just leaving it there.

Assuming you have a controller 2...

Anyway, I tried this game, and it just seemed like mass confusion to me. Just run around destroying stuff and catching cars until the level ends for no discernible reason. With horrible control.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
OMG I JUST DOWNLOADED IT AND SUFFERED THROUGH TO GET 10 OF THE ACHIVEMENTS NOW I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

So the list is:

1) Hexic HD
2) Aegis Wing
3) Totemball
3) Dash of Destruction

Anymore?

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the yaris game is leagues worse

besides, it's free, if you don't like it, you just delete it. there's no reason to get worked up. this isn't too human.

DrCaptainHarlock

Hustle bones comin' out my mouth
Trophies
Website
japan.com
XP
Country
This game is incredibly rad, it's about a fucking T-Rex that eats Doritos... and trucks. I haven't bought a bag of Doritos since I downloaded this game because I'm afraid a T-Rex will eat my house.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
EliteBeatSlowpoke said:
This game is incredibly rad, it's about a fucking T-Rex that eats Doritos... and trucks. I haven't bought a bag of Doritos since I downloaded this game because I'm afraid a T-Rex will eat my house.

Don't worry, it won't.

Posts merged

QUOTE(The Teej @ Jan 8 2009, 10:00 AM) Best of all though, this is the most easiest 200 gamerscore points you're going to score in your life. I cleared the whole game in about 20 minutes.

I disagree. I got 1000 gamerscore from Avatar: TLA: TBE in about 5 minutes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM